• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean it's Texas so it's not like it matters. But still a good precedent for anyone else who tries this bullshit.

Similar thing happened in Ohio a couple days ago. There's a reason the only thing McConnell has given a shit about these last four years is packing the court. They matter. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean it's Texas so it's not like it matters. But still a good precedent for anyone else who tries this bullshit.

Texas could actually be close this year. 538 still gives Trump about a 70% chance of winning there, but if it's a Biden landslide across the country, states like Texas and Georgia are in play for Biden.

Good on the judge for blocking Governor Abbott's blatant voter suppression.

On 10/13/2020 at 8:29 AM, st1ckboy said:

Court reinstates Texas limit on ballot drop-off locations
https://news.yahoo.com/court-reinstates-texas-limit-ballot-142341791.html

A federal appeals court has reinstated a limit on the number of mail ballot drop-off locations in each county in Texas.  The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals late ...

Why don’t people just drop them off in the mailbox ? 

1 minute ago, failos said:

Why don’t people just drop them off in the mailbox ? 

Because some people are worried about with all the dicking around with Dejoy at the USPS it may not get there in time. When I fill out my ballot I will be bringing it to a drop box. Fortunately there is more than one within a 100 mile radius from me.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

First it's, trust the Post Office, now it's use a drop box but since there aren't enough it's voter suppression. Meanwhile the polls are still going to be open. You libs are whining excuse makers. 

If you don't think going to court to make sure you can only have one drop box per county isn't voter suppression you are fucking retarded. 

11 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Because some people are worried about with all the dicking around with Dejoy at the USPS it may not get there in time. When I fill out my ballot I will be bringing it to a drop box. Fortunately there is more than one within a 100 mile radius from me.

The ballot box limits are obviously intended to prevent voter fraud unless you support things like ballot harvesting. You can mail in your vote, drop it in the one ballot box in your county, or vote in person. That doesn’t sound like voter suppression to me.

3 minutes ago, failos said:

The ballot box limits are obviously intended to prevent voter fraud unless you support things like ballot harvesting. You can mail in your vote, drop it in the one ballot box in your county, or vote in person. That doesn’t sound like voter suppression to me.

2 minutes ago, failos said:

Then vote in person you lazy, paranoid dickheads

Interesting 

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

If you don't think going to court to make sure you can only have one drop box per county isn't voter suppression you are fucking retarded. 

The fucking post office or the polls, bitch. There is no suppression, just lazy ass whiners that don't want to be inconvenienced in the slightest. If you want your vote counted then do what is necessary. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

The fucking post office or the polls, bitch. There is no suppression, just lazy ass whiners that don't want to be inconvenienced in the slightest. If you want your vote counted then do what is necessary. 

Lazy? Have you ever waited 8 hours just to cast a vote? Because that's what is going on in some areas. Have you ever had to drive across the entire county to cast a vote because that is also happening.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Lazy? Have you ever waited 8 hours just to cast a vote? Because that's what is going on in some areas. Have you ever had to drive across the entire county to cast a vote because that is also happening.

Interesting

16 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Never in my life. Mail your ballot or drop it off in the box if the wait is too much