• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

57 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This is the most thorough summary I've found about voter ID. 

https://www.propublica.org/article/everything-youve-ever-wanted-to-know-about-voter-id-laws

The narrative that millions of illegal immigrants vote in elections is false. So, which problem does voter ID solve, exactly? 

But muh mediabiasfactcheck.com! You're a fuckin joke dude. Even your favorite website says your source leans left. I can't wait to dig through their "facts."

Overall, we rate ProPublica Left-Center biased based on story selection that favors the left and factually High due to proper sourcing and evidence-based reporting

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/propublica/

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

But muh mediabiasfactcheck.com! You're a fuckin joke dude. Even your favorite website says your source leans left. I can't wait to dig through their "facts."

Overall, we rate ProPublica Left-Center biased based on story selection that favors the left and factually High due to proper sourcing and evidence-based reporting

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/propublica/

See the bolded statement. I don't ever link to my favorite website unless the factual accuracy is mixed or worse.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

A survey of a source as a whole doesn't determine the quality of fact base reporting on an individual article. 

It can. I really don't trust any individual article on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, or the garbage like Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

If Trump was going to win in a landslide like LHalo claims, why are the Republicans working so hard to ensure that the least amount of people possible can vote?

Here's just one example:

Recent U.S. Postal Service changes enacted by Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, a GOP megadonor, have slowed down mail delivery and likely increased the potential that some mail-in ballots will get to elections offices too late to be counted. (In most states, mail-in ballots must be received by Election Day.)

In response, to make sure that people don’t have to vote in person and to ensure that their ballots are received in time, Democrats have been pushing states and localities to expand the number of secure boxes where people can drop off their ballots so they can be picked up later by election officials.

Republicans, though, are also opposing these drop boxes. In Ohio, the Republican secretary of state is blocking any county from having more than one ballot drop-off location — even though it would obviously make sense for counties with larger populations to have more than one. In Iowa, the Republican secretary of state is allowing such boxes only at government-owned buildings (as opposed to, say, outside grocery stores). Missouri, another GOP-dominated state, is barring the use of any drop boxes.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-latest-on-republican-efforts-to-make-it-harder-to-vote/

The left wants to keep chanting that there is no “evidence” of voter fraud.  You know why?  Because to audit a vote, the only thing you can really do is check to see if the voter was registered.  Registered?  Sweet.  No evidence of fraud. Case closed.

Now try to have a conversation about registration fraud and watch them panic.

The entire strategy from the left is to make it as easy as possible to fraudulently register.

There are millions of people registered to vote illegally.  Millions.  And they vote.  And when someone checks for fraud, no fraud is found because they ONLY check to see if the voter was regiatered.

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

The left wants to keep chanting that there is no “evidence” of voter fraud.  You know why?  Because to audit a vote, the only thing you can really do is check to see if the voter was registered.  Registered?  Sweet.  No evidence of fraud. Case closed.

Now try to have a conversation about registration fraud and watch them panic.

The entire strategy from the left is to make it as easy as possible to fraudulently register.

There are millions of people registered to vote illegally.  Millions.  And they vote.  And when someone checks for fraud, no fraud is found because they ONLY check to see if the voter was regiatered.

You have absolutely no source on any of this.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You have absolutely no source on any of this.

95,000 non citizen found to be on voter rolls in Texas, with confirmed 58,000 voted.

And do you know that when you actually DO become a legal citizen for the first time, they automatically register you to vote.  .  . But they find that huge numbers of them are already registered????

I am sorry if you don’t have the actual courage to deal with this reality.

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

95,000 non citizen found to be on voter rolls in Texas, with confirmed 58,000 voted.

And do you know that when you actually DO become a legal citizen for the first time, they automatically register you to vote.  .  . But they find that huge numbers of them are already registered????

I am sorry if you don’t have the actual courage to deal with this reality.

That's amazing! What are your sources?

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

That's amazing! What are your sources?

Easily findable if you have any honest interest in this.

We all have the same internet.

When people like the content they have no problem finding lots of information.

When they don’t like it, they demand links and refuse to go look themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Easily findable if you have any honest interest in this.

We all have the same internet.

When people like the content they have no problem finding lots of information.

When they don’t like it, they demand links and refuse to go look themselves. 

So you don't have anything. Maybe stop making baseless claims, then.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So you don't have anything. Maybe stop making baseless claims, then.

I am not your internet secretary.  Your stance to put on horseblinders with your arms crossed reveals you as either partisan with no interest in the truth or a coward.

probably both.

Edited by Dtwncbad

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

I am not your internet secretary.  Your stance to put on horseblinders with your arms crossed reveals you as either partisan or a coward.

You don't just make shit up, and then tell people who disagree with you to "go find it themselves". That shows you have absolutely nothing of value to add to any conversation. 

Hey, did you know Trump got a blowjob from Putin in the Oval Office? Look it up.

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You don't just make shit up, and then tell people who disagree with you to "go find it themselves". That shows you have absolutely nothing of value to add to any conversation. 

Hey, did you know Trump got a blowjob from Putin in the Oval Office? Look it up.

I am sorry but I wholly disagree.

I am not writing a paper for you to grade where the assignment includes a necessary  bibliography.

I am posting in a message board.  If you want to stick to your position and choose to discredit what I say, that’s up to you.

But the fact remains.  Information about registration fraud is easily findable.

I feel no obligation whatsoever to drag you kicking and screaming to sources.

Disagree all you want.  If you gave a rats ass about honest elections you would be ten steps in front of me not stubbornly complaining that nobody is bringing evidence into your lap.

Edited by Dtwncbad

A demand for a source should only come AFTER you can’t easily find something on your own.

When someone says Nolan Ryan threw 7 no hitters, you don’t demand a link.  You can find it in 3 seconds.

When someone says Mark Whiten once hit 7 homers in a game, and you can’t find that anywhere, you ask the person to help you out with a link.

Lol that's absurd. 

You make a claim. You source the claim. This is the absolute basics of an argument.

Don't get your panties in a bunch because not everyone just accepts everything you say as fact. If it's not that difficult to find, then you should have no trouble sourcing yourself.

26 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Lol that's absurd. 

You make a claim. You source the claim. This is the absolute basics of an argument.

Don't get your panties in a bunch because not everyone just accepts everything you say as fact. If it's not that difficult to find, then you should have no trouble sourcing yourself.

So you are lazy.  Thanks.

Honest question.  How much time have you spent researching if there is a problem with voter registration fraud?

Are you just not even remotely interested in having fair elections?

I suspect you either don’t care or deep down you are a partisan that is cool with the flawed system because much of the gray area vulnerabilities of the system favors your side.

I mean just be honest. 

Edited by Dtwncbad