• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

That's great. Now if only everyone had that same option.  

Which states are you unable to drop off your vote, vote in person, or mail in your ballot?

I’ll make it easy. Pick the most racist state in your opinion and go to their election board site and see the options. I guarantee you there is more than one option.

Edited by failos

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Ha. I was just thinking the same thing. It would be my 4th, too. 

I'm currently on my 4th viewing of Peaky Blinders.

I haven't watched Peaky Blinders yet but I've heard good things about it. I'm always hesitant to start a show that already has multiple seasons because I know how I get when I'm really into it. staying sually end up staying up way too late wanting to watch just one more episode. 

9 minutes ago, failos said:

Which states are you unable to drop off your vote, vote in person, or mail in your ballot?

I’ll make it easy. Pick the most racist state in your opinion and go to their election board site and see the options. I guarantee you there is more than one option.

How about the fucking state we have been talking about the last two pages. To only have one drop off spot per county is insane. For comparison here is the list of drop off locations in Orange County. There are 3 in my 90k population city alone.

https://www.ocvote.com/voting/voting-and-dropoff-locations-by-election/ballot-drop-box-locations-for-the-2020-presidential-general-election

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I haven't watched Peaky Blinders yet but I've heard good things about it. I'm always hesitant to start a show that already has multiple seasons because I know how I get when I'm really into it. staying sually end up staying up way too late wanting to watch just one more episode. 

tenor (32).gif

Just now, st1ckboy said:

How about the fucking state we have been talking about the last two pages. To only have one drop off spot per county is insane. For comparison here is the list of drop off locations in Orange County. There are 3 in my 90k population city alone.

https://www.ocvote.com/voting/voting-and-dropoff-locations-by-election/ballot-drop-box-locations-for-the-2020-presidential-general-election

Which county only has one?

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

I still can't believe st1ck hasn't watched Peaky Blinders. 

Unbelievable.

There are about 1,000 shows I haven’t watched. My brother is like some of you guys in "what have you watched lately " thread.  He works long hours, has two young kids but somehow finds time to watch through seasons of shows I've never even heard of. He was the one that got me to watch The Wire for the first time. This was back before you could just watch all the shows on demand. He had all 5 seasons on these things called DVDs. He basically had to bribe me where if I promised to watch the first two episodes he would finally shut the fuck up about how i needed to watch the show every time we hung out. So I did, was hooked within the first 10 minutes,  and watched the entire series in less than 10 days.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

There are about 1,000 shows I haven’t watched. My brother is like some of you guys in "what have you watched lately " thread.  He works long hours, has two young kids but somehow finds time to watch through seasons of shows I've never even heard of. He was the one that got me to watch The Wire for the first time. This was back before you could just watch all the shows on demand. He had all 5 seasons on these things called DVDs. He basically had to bribe me where if I promised to watch the first two episodes he would finally shut the fuck up about how i needed to watch the show every time we hung out. So I did, was hooked within the first 10 minutes,  and watched the entire series in less than 10 days.

Always with the excuses

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I was going to say that I wasn't going to click on your link until you watched at least one episode of PB.

Your brother sounds like a smart man. 

Handsome, too. 

I for one am completely shocked that Republicans keep going to court to try to stop vote counting.

Supreme Court leaves NC absentee ballot deadline at Nov. 12
https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court-leaves-nc-absentee-234109644.html

The Supreme Court will allow absentee ballots in North Carolina to be received and counted up to nine days after Election Day, in a win for Democrats.  

13 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

Texas is one-upping themselves with transparent acts of voter suppression.

It also shows how nervous the cons are that they're working overtime to throw out legitimate votes in f'ing Texas. 

At least they're working.