• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will the Angels finish in last place?

Glen

Will the Angels finish the season in last place?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Angels end the year in the cellar?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tied with Texas

If the season ended today the Angels would draft 12th in 2019. They really have little chance of a better draft pick due to how low the bar is set 

There are so many abysmally bad teams out there it should be questioned if their franchise should be stripped from the owners and sold. 

In the AL, Kansas City, Chicago White Sox and Baltimore are all embarrassments not even reaching a 40% winning percentage. Baltimore and KC are just a couple losses from dropping below 30%. 

Only San Diego in the NL comes close to those losers at .386. Miami, Mets and Reds all suck with records under .450 with Texas and Detroit sucking as bad in the AL.

That's 10 teams the Angels have no chance of descending to without an epicically bad last two month run. Even playing rookie ball yesterday the Angels were still in the game against the division leading Indians. The Angels are a franchise that just is not programmed to tank.

So drafting 12th is the best/worst they could play to depending on your perspective. My guess is they settle in about middle of the pack around 16th. Some teams are going to slide below .500 and even with all their injuries the Angels will still claw their way to .500. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

If the season ended today the Angels would draft 12th in 2019. They really have little chance of a better draft pick due to how low the bar is set 

There are so many abysmally bad teams out there it should be questioned if their franchise should be stripped from the owners and sold. 

In the AL, Kansas City, Chicago White Sox and Baltimore are all embarrassments not even reaching a 40% winning percentage. Baltimore and KC are just a couple losses from dropping below 30%. 

Only San Diego in the NL comes close to those losers at .386. Miami, Mets and Reds all suck with records under .450 with Texas and Detroit sucking as bad in the AL.

That's 10 teams the Angels have no chance of descending to without an epicically bad last two month run. Even playing rookie ball yesterday the Angels were still in the game against the division leading Indians. The Angels are a franchise that just is not programmed to tank.

So drafting 12th is the best/worst they could play to depending on your perspective. My guess is they settle in about middle of the pack around 16th. Some teams are going to slide below .500 and even with all their injuries the Angels will still claw their way to .500. 

Stripped from the owners and sold. Didn't the Royals just win the World Series. I don't think we should stop their in your delusional little dilemma. I think if you have the best player on the planet at a sport and you only make the playoffs one time and consistently miss the playoffs since he has been here. That team should be forced to trade him to a team that makes the playoffs more than that. Actually not even trade MLB should just remove Trout out of principle and teach the Angels a lesson. I mean my goodness stripped from the owners and sold, communism is strong with this one. 

• 3 years later...