• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

16 minutes ago, nate said:

Never heard of Mod Pizza.  Culvers is good but it is no INO.  It is certainly better than the other fast food joints though.

Poor Montana... Wendys??  They are fine but that is their best?

Option B: Taco Johns

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

There is a Red Lobster in Montana. One. It's in Billings. 

There are 27 Arby's and 50 McDonald's. A few Hardee's mixed in but those suck. 

this will shock most of you, but I've never eaten at an arby's.

Mod is great.  I guess it must be a northwest thing.  Had it first in Seattle,  now its all over norcal, southern oregon, etc.

Im with Strad, i used to like Arbys.  My Nana lived near the one in cypress on lincoln between valley view and walker.  We hit that thing up all the time in the late 70s/early 80s.

22 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, I liked Arby's when I was a kid but now I hate it more than Taco Bell.

Arby's and Taco Bell were things I could eat up until my early 20's largely fueled by the munchies or alcohol.  A few years ago I was out running errands, hadn't eaten in hours and started to crash to I stopped at the local Taco Bell.  I was reminded later that day why I can't eat that stuff any more.

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Arby's and Taco Bell were things I could eat up until my early 20's largely fueled by the munchies or alcohol.  A few years ago I was out running errands, hadn't eaten in hours and started to crash to I stopped at the local Taco Bell.  I was reminded later that day why I can't eat that stuff any more.

It's gross. I live close to both and every single time I regret it. And it's always that last minute, I haven't eaten all day thing and always leads to bad results.

I make the mistake probably 2-3 times a year.

4 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I don't know what it is.  But I'm fine with Taco Bell.  Arby's to me is just inedible.  It just tastes funny every single time I've gone there.  But it's Del Taco that I have problems with.  Not sure if it's their seasoning or what, but it's instant stomach rumbling, I better be near a bathroom time when I eat that.