• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

I only posted the picture because I thought it was a pretty damn good looking burgers that one of my stores served today.  We usually do a fairly good job of making the burger look like the picture of it, but this was about as close to perfect as you will see on any given day.  

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I only posted the picture because I thought it was a pretty damn good looking burgers that one of my stores served today.  We usually do a fairly good job of making the burger look like the picture of it, but this was about as close to perfect as you will see on any given day.  

pulp fiction burger GIF

14 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It looked so good it could have been one of those plastic models.

You should commend that crew. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I kind of like the messy look I usually get when it's animal style, with the juices are dripping out, and the bag becoming clear.  

On 8/21/2020 at 9:24 AM, Slegnaac said:

I went to the local Habit Burger Grill last night only to find it completely closed.  It has been open during the past few months.  I went on line and read it is scheduled to re-open August 29th, which makes me wonder if some of the staff are currently under quarantine. 

Barranca?