• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taco Bell reportedly testing crispy chicken wings in California just weeks after simplifying menu

Taco Bell has reportedly decided to test out a new menu item as the quick-service restaurant attempts to simplify its menu for online and drive-thru orders.

The Tex-Mex fast-food chain — known for its loosely Mexican-inspired menu — has recently started offering crispy chicken wings at a location in Fullerton, Calif., according to eagle-eyed foodies on social media.

Multiple YouTubers have already visited the Fullerton location to review the fried poultry pieces — made with "bold Mexican seasoning" and served alongside an accompanying "spicy ranch sauce."

Reactions are pretty mixed.

taco-bell-testing-out-new-menu-item-amid-covid-19

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Taco Bell is Tex-Mex?

Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, a white dude with no Hispanic or Texas heritage. He was born in Lynnwood, California and opened his first restaurant, a hot dog stand, in San Bernardino in the 50's. Learned how to make tacos from a local restaurant. There is no Tex/Mex influence. Less so now since it is owned by Pepsi. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, a white dude with no Hispanic or Texas heritage. He was born in Lynnwood, California and opened his first restaurant, a hot dog stand, in San Bernardino in the 50's. Learned how to make tacos from a local restaurant. There is no Tex/Mex influence. Less so now since it is owned by Pepsi. 

My sophomore year in high school Pepsi/Yum Brands took over our cafeteria. So if you wanted to buy lunch at school your only options were Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, or KFC.

32 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

My sophomore year in high school Pepsi/Yum Brands took over our cafeteria. So if you wanted to buy lunch at school your only options were Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, or KFC.

This makes a little sense then. My first high school was really basic and pretty much just a slice of pizza from a local place. But when I switched schools we had Pizza Hut personal pizzas and I think a few scattered Taco Bell items.

The cool one was the school teamed with Miguel's Jr. and we had a few of their menu items.

taco bell is my go to fast food because it's easy to eat vegetarian there. my daughter heard a rumor, however, that they're going to get rid of their vegetarian items. haven't seen anything official yet and hope it's not true. they dumped the fiesta taco salad already, which wasn't a smart idea.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

This makes a little sense then. My first high school was really basic and pretty much just a slice of pizza from a local place. But when I switched schools we had Pizza Hut personal pizzas and I think a few scattered Taco Bell items.

The cool one was the school teamed with Miguel's Jr. and we had a few of their menu items.

Go Panthers!