• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm still just a phone call away if you want to take back the worst decision of your life. If it helps, English is my first language.

Same here. The difference is that I have a second language.

Private school  Home life 

8 hours ago, Lou said:

Same here. The difference is that I have a second language.

Private school  Home life 

If that second language is Russian, that could really come in handy for me. When my son, and my ex-wife talk to each other in Russian in front me, I'm 95% sure he's telling her that he found me passed out on the floor in the middle of the afternoon again.

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Thanks buddy. I've been looking for a new copy editor ever since I fired @Taylor. I'll let get back to you.

Are you sticking with your comma usage?

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

When my son, and my ex-wife talk to each other in Russian in front me, I'm sure 95% sure he's telling her that he found me passed out on the floor in the middle of the afternoon again.

Yes

11 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I guessing that's where the weight loss comes in.

It doesn’t hurt things. But my wife is a good cook and has made a lot of not so healthy foods the last two months (including homemade cheesecake, homemade pizza, homemade ice cream, etc).

For a while, it appeared that Krystal (basically the southern equivalent of White Castle) might go under after filing for Chapter 11. A buyer was finally found, although $48M for the entire chain doesn't seem like a lot of money. One of the earlier offers was for $1M plus assuming $20M in debt.