• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Spent 45 minutes in the drive thru line at the Hollywood location.  They messed up my order and gave me a medium shake and not a large like I ordered.  The guy said he could change it to the large for the extra fee, but didn't want to hold up the line.  

You ordered a large, and they gave you a medium but told you it would cost extra to fix their mistake? That doesn't sound very INO-like.

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Spent 45 minutes in the drive thru line at the Hollywood location.  They messed up my order and gave me a medium shake and not a large like I ordered.  The guy said he could change it to the large for the extra fee, but didn't want to hold up the line.  

you should organize a mostly peaceful protest and go trash the place. make sure you charge in with a bullhorn and yell at everyone, canadien style.

*sorry strad, but fair is fair

download.jpg

16 hours ago, gotbeer said:

f*ck the line.

#milkshakelivesmatter

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yea, I like the Double Char.  Oh and we are increasing the size of our soufflé cups, so you might see more chilies per cup in the future.

That's what I like to hear. I hit up your SJC location last Saturday. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

All of the Sweet Tomatoes are gone. There was one at Lake Mead and N US 95 that closed too.

They were part of the Soup Plantation chain. Sad to see all of them go. 

I used to eat at the Soup Plantation in Carlsbad when I lived in North County San Diego.