• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, Taylor said:

He'd forever alienate Strad but pick up at least six new AW voters.

Speaking of INO, @Stradling, the rumor around here is that there will be two Colorado locations (Aurora & Colorado Springs) will be open as soon as tomorrow. Can you confirm? Also, is there an expected opening for Lone Tree (I know they have to account for multiple drive-thru lanes)?

Just got back from my attempt to get INO from the Aurora store.

I say attempt because the line wrapped all the way around the mall, and when I got into the queus, the INO employee stationed there said that drive-thru had a 12 hour long line, and walkups were at 4-5 hours.

I went to the Fatburger a couple of blocks away instead. They were pretty busy with what I can only assume was INO overflow.

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

It's Colorado in November. The only other thing to do there right now is smoke weed with @Spirit.

I'm in!

Actually, I'm out.  In Irvine right now, rescuing my kid from the People's Republic of California.  3 months in a new state, doing school from a bedroom and not getting to meet anyone new was enough for him.  When they announced Spring semester would be all online too, he pulled the ripcord.  So we start driving back to CO today.  I'll hit plenty of INO along the way, so no long waits for me.

But I'm fired up that we finally have our first INO locations in the state!!!  #SorryNate

I love In-n-Out and have been eating there as long as I can remember. My freshman year of college (in Claremont) I ate at In-n-Out every single day, sometimes twice. And I now live in Colorado and New Mexico, where I rarely get to eat it. 

But I still would not wait more than an hour. Do people really think 'A 12 hour wait for food? Cool, that sounds reasonable.'

19 hours ago, Mark68 said:

Just got back from my attempt to get INO from the Aurora store.

I say attempt because the line wrapped all the way around the mall, and when I got into the queus, the INO employee stationed there said that drive-thru had a 12 hour long line, and walkups were at 4-5 hours.

I went to the Fatburger a couple of blocks away instead. They were pretty busy with what I can only assume was INO overflow.

12 hours?  The lines at the food bank are probably shorter.

I wonder if the people in the 12 hour line packed a lunch?

Would Uber or Postmates deliver to the folks in the 12 hour line?