• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

@Stradling

You're a InO loyalist...and for good reason, but what are your favorite fast food joints or places you feel have close to InO standards?

Chick Fil A has great customer service and clean restaurants.  The quality of the chicken that Raising Canes uses is good.  As you know I am a huge fan of Miguels Jr (shut up @Lou).  If I want a burger (and I really never want a burger) I like the double char with grilled onions from the habit.  My guilty pleasure burger is a simple quarter pounder.  I haven’t had a burger from Carls in a decade if I did I would get a Western Bacon Cheeseburger.  I don’t think I have ever had a burger from Jack in the Box, although their disgusting tacos are amazing.  Wendy’s, which I go years between visits, I will have a spicy chicken sandwich.  I have never been to 5 Guys, no real reason, just have never had it.  These days I will go weeks without eating a burger at work.  I did have a burger today from work, but I was a little disappointed with the bun toast.  

B, I can talk about this shit all day.  But generally speaking if I am eating Fast food I am going Mexican, whether it is Miguels or a taqueria.  

You mentioned our standards, the only place that consistently matches us for service and cleanliness is Chick Fil A.  

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I tried Chick Fil A last week and ordered a chicken sandwich with extra pickles. Said so on the order, on the box, on the sandwich was nothing but a piece of chicken. Fuck those guys. 

I agree fuck anyone or any entity that makes a mistake.  

They made the mistake twice. I ordered two of them the same way. Their sandwich is chicken, two pickles and a bun and they fucked up one third of the order, twice. This is not complicated and yet. Yes, fuck them for incompetence at the most simple fucking sandwich assembly in the industry. 

That and their chicken isn't all that great. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

They made the mistake twice. I ordered two of them the same way. Their sandwich is chicken, two pickles and a bun and they fucked up one third of the order, twice. This is not complicated and yet. Yes, fuck them for incompetence at the most simple fucking sandwich assembly in the industry. 

That and their chicken isn't all that great. 

You have to ask for Extra, extra Pickles.

I like their spicy chicken sandwich. I'm not a biscuit guy, but someone gave me a breakfast sandwich and it was surprisingly good. For a fast food joint they also have really good mac and cheese.

Also, not much of a French fry person, but for fast food fries their waffle fries are probably the best.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

Never eaten at a chic-fil-a, and havent really had the opportunity. Never eaten at a KFC, either. Just figured neither one would offer much for my dietary needs.

Several of us were sitting around and we all wondered if you had been to either place. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

We can all sleep better now.