• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

Several of us were sitting around and we all wondered if you had been to either place. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

We can all sleep better now.

I hope you all wore masks and were properly distanced from each other.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:08 AM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Chick-fil-a and In-N-Out are the only two places that virtually never make a mistake. I think Ive had one issue at each place over the past 15 or so years.

Chick-Fil-A has drive through down to an art. No matter how long the line is, you know that you won't be there for long.

They did leave out the buffalo dipping sauce for my chicken nuggets last time, the first time that they have ever made a mistake on an order of mine. Wendy's, on the other hand, managed to screw up an order that I placed through their app in advance. Totally ignored my instructions on how I wanted the burger fixed, and sprung it on me after I arrived that they only had one of the three baked potatoes that I had ordered.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

53 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Chick-Fil-A has drive through down to an art. No matter how long the line is, you know that you won't be there for long.

They did leave out the buffalo dipping sauce for my chicken nuggets last time, the first time that they have ever made a mistake on an order of mine. Wendy's, on the other hand, managed to screw up an order that I placed through their app in advance. Totally ignored my instructions on how I wanted the burger fixed, and sprung it on me after I arrived that they only had one of the three baked potatoes that I had ordered.

Only thing that bugs me about Chick-fil-a is sometimes when I ask for 3 ketchups I only get 2 - like some ketchup overlord determined that I didn't need the extra dip.

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ask for another one. 

It's a pain in the ass because they bring it all the way out to your car which is still usually way back in line and by the time you realize they shorted you the person is gone and then you gotta flag someone down to go back inside and grab you another. 

I did it one time and felt like an asshole.

34 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's a pain in the ass because they bring it all the way out to your car which is still usually way back in line and by the time you realize they shorted you the person is gone and then you gotta flag someone down to go back inside and grab you another. 

Life is hard. 

7 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Only thing that bugs me about Chick-fil-a is sometimes when I ask for 3 ketchups I only get 2 - like some ketchup overlord determined that I didn't need the extra dip.

The ketchup overlord is real.  Don’t mess with the KO.

15 minutes ago, Tank said:

the last few times i've been to taco bell they've asked me how many hot sauce packets i want. not really a fan of that approach.

I bet you’re one of those guys who punches himself in the face.

14 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

On 12/26/2020 at 1:14 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Chick-Fil-A open a story across from the JC in March this year.  I have been there twice, both times were at least a 15 minute wait in the drive thru line.  Last time I ordered a lemonade with no ice.  When they handed it to me I could hear the ice in the cup.  Waited another three minutes for them to swap it out.

Would I go again? 

Maybe, but not any time soon.

29 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Chick-Fil-A open a story across from the JC in March this year.  I have been there twice, both times were at least a 15 minute wait in the drive thru line.  Last time I ordered a lemonade with no ice.  When they handed it to me I could hear the ice in the cup.  Waited another three minutes for them to swap it out.

Would I go again? 

Maybe, but not any time soon.

Weird. Every one I've been to out here is just crazy fast. There might be 20 cars in line, and the total wait is usually under five minutes. Also, to address the sauce complaints I've heard here @AngelsLakersFan @T.G., the one near me usually has like a sauce attendant after the drive through window. So you get your food, pull forward another car length or two and there's some poor teenager standing next to this giant cart of sauces and napkins and stuff in 25 degree weather that asks exactly what you want and hands it directly to you. 

On 12/31/2020 at 12:34 PM, Don said:

Weird. Every one I've been to out here is just crazy fast. There might be 20 cars in line, and the total wait is usually under five minutes. Also, to address the sauce complaints I've heard here @AngelsLakersFan @T.G., the one near me usually has like a sauce attendant after the drive through window. So you get your food, pull forward another car length or two and there's some poor teenager standing next to this giant cart of sauces and napkins and stuff in 25 degree weather that asks exactly what you want and hands it directly to you. 

I'm jealous. We don't have a sauce valet.