• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

@Stradling

Curious question. Part of me thinks I have seen that photo many years ago, probably here. But I feel like there was a news article or something attached to that. Was she an employee that did that and got fired for it? I can't remember and I'm not 100% sure. I thought someone did something while wearing an InO uniform or something like the pic and got canned.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

@Stradling

Curious question. Part of me thinks I have seen that photo many years ago, probably here. But I feel like there was a news article or something attached to that. Was she an employee that did that and got fired for it? I can't remember and I'm not 100% sure. I thought someone did something while wearing an InO uniform or something like the pic and got canned.

I honestly don’t know.  

19 hours ago, Brandon said:

@Stradling

I think there was a thread years back... hell maybe the original version of this one where that was discussed. I don't think this picture was included, but there were several others. The girl I think you are thinking of was clearly in uniform and appeared to be at work when the picture was taken.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yea, @m0nkey I really can’t say on here.  

Due to the pandemic, can you say better or worse than the lock down?

InO is always going to do good, but I'm curious how fast foos places are doing during this time. No number, no figures, or particulars.....just an overall screenshot. Is your (or others?) restaurant doing better or worse then before?

Obviously worse since customers are lost to in store seating not being available. You can only service so many customers per hour in the drive thru. Making seating available offers more orders to be placed. 

For the stores that are drive thru only they could still see a drop in customers simply because of the stay at home orders. The older On N Out on Azuza had a line at lunch time but it did not extend into the street like it had in the past. This could be just an anecdotal observation on my part. 

I'm the opposite and have been cooking more, but I imagine people just going to drive thrus more often for food and now instead of getting just a meal for themself they are getting meals for the family and trying to avoid the public and grocery stores. I see and hear the InO here at The District is beyond busy and nuts.

@Brandon yea, @Blarg is right.  We usually have very busy dining rooms during our rushes and as most of you know it isn’t very often after say 10:30am where you will go in and see an empty or even a dining room that isn’t 1/4 full.  During our rushes at most locations we are probably 90% full in our dining rooms.  So while the drive line is VERY long right now as blarg said we can only process so many orders per hour.  Those numbers have gone way up, but there is a limit to what we can do when you have one window to take the money and another to hand out food.  Also we are currently not touching customers credit cards so the customer putting the card into the card reader adds a few seconds to a transaction.  As for the stay at home order, it has crushed us late night.  Our rushes are still strong and we will have a long line of cars from 11am-9pm, but then it is like a ghost town at a lot of stores, especially the last hour.  As for the old school stores like Store 6 in Azusa that blarg is talking about with two lanes.  A few of those are actually busier than last year, because it is a little slice of normal for the customer.