• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

10 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I had never tried Cane's, but they put one near my office so I thought I'd give it a try. Not going back.

How in the world could you have a restaurant that basically serves ONLY chicken fingers and not have a variety of sauces?  Your only options are honey mustard (no thanks) and "Cane's Sauce" which tasted like spoiled thousand island. 

No ranch, no hot sauce, no BBQ sauce.  That has to be the weirdest and stupidest business decision I've ever seen.  Breaded and fried pieces of chicken are essentially vessels for sauces and to not have any options?

Frankly, I blame INO.  These dummies see INO with a simple menu without many options having massive success and they try to emulate it with their own product.  Problem is INO pulls it off without seeming douchey.  Not Cane's.

I thought the same thing the one, and only time I ate there. Give me some buffalo sauce, and I'll go back. 

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Lol love just about anything fried. Chic fila is on the shit list is the only reason I tried popeyes. Also chif-fila is about 90 miles away. New sandwich is pretty good though. 

Where the hell do you live, where the nearest Chick-fil-A is 90 miles away?