• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/2 Rangers @ Angels: Hermosillo starting in RF

7 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

are you Asian? You're entire post history is Ohtani. It's so obnoxious that you're trying to play identity baseball with Ohtani like black people did with Obama.

this is why I laugh at the libtards/double standards and proudly support Trump/Spencer/Duke/Carlson, I love Ohtani but seeing the camera constantly showing asians blindly supporting him just bc he's asian after every hit is seriously annoying.

What is wrong with this board today???

5 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Seriously... what the hell does your support of trump have to do with baseball?

and there is a Japanese star on the Angels, of course there are going to be Japanese fans that come just to see Ohtani...

read his post history before you assume I'm just overreacting to one thing he says. He constantly bitches about Maldonado's framing only when Ohtani pitches, Scioscia's managing saying "Ohtani deserves a real manager", he disappears the days Ohtani doesn't play. I have a problem with people that support people based on race because it's not ok if I went a game and had a sign that said 

"Mike Trout - the White Prodigy" but every other race can have signs that are race based on Dominican/Japanese/etc.

Just now, LAA Road Tripper said:

Been watching baseball for a long time and I’ve never seen as much incompetence in umpiring as I had this year. Total anticipation call on Simmons. Terrible.

Agreed, the umpires are complete garbage making the computerized balls and strikes argument gain even more steam.

1 minute ago, LAA Road Tripper said:

Been watching baseball for a long time and I’ve never seen as much incompetence in umpiring as I had this year. Total anticipation call on Simmons. Terrible.

Im sure a lot of people will disagree but I think the umpiring is slipping because replay is making them complacent. 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Im sure a lot of people will disagree but I think the umpiring is slipping because replay is making them complacent. 

The only way to change that it to make them believe that instant replay will make them expendable.   That runners interference call on Simba is the sort of shit that escalated tensions between teams -- these dolts are supposed to diffuse situations.   Honestly one of the most ignorant things I've seen from umpires in a long ass time.

3 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Maybe you should proofread your posts, then... I mean everyone is kinda dumbfounded by your last post

"This is a baseball forum there are other forums for your hate speak."

That was my last post, how does that make me a Trump supporter. Maybe you should proof read the poster I was responding to.

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds

9 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

read his post history before you assume I'm just overreacting to one thing he says. He constantly bitches about Maldonado's framing only when Ohtani pitches, Scioscia's managing saying "Ohtani deserves a real manager", he disappears the days Ohtani doesn't play. I have a problem with people that support people based on race because it's not ok if I went a game and had a sign that said 

"Mike Trout - the White Prodigy" but every other race can have signs that are race based on Dominican/Japanese/etc.

You need to shut up now.