• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/2 Rangers @ Angels: Hermosillo starting in RF

19 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

Cowart strikes out, what else is new, every time he come up here, it’s the same thing, he SUCKS

Which makes it painfully obvious that he should never be up to the majors again. Almost everyone else understands this except Sosh. The ship had sailed long ago on Cowart. He is not talented enough.

3 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

Exactly

Lol whatever dude. I’m speaking facts that you are finding an issue with for whatever reason. You follow every post I make and have something to say about it. I went through and looked up how they have hit with runners in scoring positions: since 2012 they have been top 10 in hitting with runners in scoring position 1 time... 2014. The same season we went to the playoffs. Every other years we been middle of the pack. But I assume it has nothing to do with the manager of the club. 

Just now, bloodbrother said:

Same script different night. This was your garden variety loss for this team. Good pitching performance from the starter, Trout shines, majority of the offense is useless, and the bullpen blows. The marathon continues

You've neatly summarized the 2018 Angels.

Gonna be a long summer.

Just now, TroutField said:

Lol whatever dude. I’m speaking facts that you are finding an issue with for whatever reason. You follow every post I make and have something to say about it. I went through and looked up how they have hit with runners in scoring positions: since 2012 they have been top 10 in hitting with runners in scoring position 1 time... 2014. The same season we went to the playoffs. Every other years we been middle of the pack. But I assume it has nothing to do with the manager of the club. 

Dude, you say a TON of stupid stuff, I don’t quote all of it.  And no it has nothing to do with the manager.  How many of those years did they perform noticeably worse with runners on than without runners on?  Remember, we have gone a long time with a lot of shitty players.  When was the last time you were happy offensively at 2nd base?  3rd base?  Catcher?  1st base?  LF?  

A new manager is needed to help bring along the young players coming up over the next 1-3 years.

I don’t have faith in Scioscia being up to it.   A new voice is needed, but not a Collins type.   Someone like a Gardenhire type, who works well with young players.

Who out there is the best candidate available to be that guy?