• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (4/18/18)

Chuck

10 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Oh look out. Strad getting butthurt. Maybe your internet buddies will think you're a big  tough guy. Good for you stud 

Hey you said some stupid shit, I called you out and now you’re doubling down on being stupid. 

Just now, Ohtani&Trout said:

25 games started (27 games pitched in all) = 152 IP.

Can Skaggs do that? 

PS Way to ignore his  2.72 ERA from last season (and 3.23 career ERA)  though. I guess Skaggs' career 4.50 ERA can compare. :572ac679b8023_sticker375x360:

Why can’t he ? My point is that he profiles pretty similar actually.  Alex Wood is fine.  In many ways he’s had similar struggles to Skaggs.  Why don’t you give him more then 3 weeks being healthy to see what he’s got.  

Also.  Pick a different guy to blow Skaggs away with.  It’s not Alex Wood. 

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Hey you said some stupid shit, I called you out and now you’re doubling down on being stupid. 

If giving an opinion is stupid does that make you the king? Oh no, someone doesn't see it the way you do. What team are you the GM for again? Remind me again genius 

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

If giving an opinion is stupid does that make you the king? Oh no, someone doesn't see it the way you do. What team are you the GM for again? Remind me again genius 

No what you said was that there was a reason players tore it up after leaving Scioscia.   I asked who.  Then you said nothing.  Why?   

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Haha, they just came back from commercial on the radio and Cozart already had two strikes on him.

This offense is suddenly dreadful.

Calhoun and Cozart are awful, they're the ones killing the rallies. Kole has come up twice with runners on and screwed up, Cozart K'd with bases loaded, 

Besides the 1st series in Oak they've been shit, both of them