• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (4/18/18)

Chuck

Just now, Tank said:

I tried to tell all of you we needed Arrieta.

Disagree. Angels are improving but they're still a good tier below the AL elite right now. Arrieta wasn't putting them over the top

This fast start shouldn't cloud that this is still a team that's a good tier below HOU/NYY/BOS/CLE right now. Just keep building and then ideally they'll be aggressive in this upcoming FA class which is excellent

Goal this season is to try and get one of the WC spots and then hope for the best

Just now, Ohtani&Trout said:

Because this pitching staff is garbage. It's not a good look when seemingly every starter falls behind the count, issues free passes, and can't finish 6 innings. Every game is seemingly a bullpen game. 

The pitchers are garbage, not the coach

question - how do we have a record payroll spending so little on pitching?

I haven't done a lot of research but is it normal for a team to spend this much % on hitting? We can't have more than $25M in pitching out of almost $175M. How is this possible? Are other teams like this b/c I can't comprehend we're carrying more pitchers than hitters yet they're making 15% of the salary.