• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (4/18/18)

Chuck

Just now, SuperTroopers said:

No what you said was that there was a reason players tore it up after leaving Scioscia.   I asked who.  Then you said nothing.  Why?   

I like to see you squirm. You are the definition of an internet warrior. What you should really do is wipe scioscias nut sweat off your chin and take a nap. Nobody gives a shit what you say. You aren't the be all end all baseball officianado even though you think you are. If you were as great as you thought you were you'd be running a team. Guess that makes us the same. 

1 minute ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I like to see you squirm. You are the definition of an internet warrior. What you should really do is wipe scioscias nut sweat off your chin and take a nap. Nobody gives a shit what you say. You aren't the be all end all baseball officianado even though you think you are. If you were as great as you thought you were you'd be running a team. Guess that makes us the same. 

Yes but you say stupid things on top of stupid things.   Then you say cute things like internet warrior or talk about my “internet friends”.   If you don’t want to be corrected simply don’t be wrong.   

Have a good night.  

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

If they’re getting on base they can score. 

Apparently not tonight. 

Just because things are going well overall doesn't mean people can't get pissed when they play like shit. 

I agree that the offense isn't "dreadful" but they certainly look dreadful this series so far.

It’s a little rough against a tough team.  We’ve got half the game left.  I don’t know about you guys.  For me the alternative tonight is watching the Ducks get butt fucked . No thanks.  I’m going to enjoy the Angels and hope we make a team I despise eat shit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So what.  This “series” it’s been a game and half.   Tell me about it when we aren’t one of the top scoring teams in the league.  

I was answering you responding to a poster who said the offense has been dreadful this series, which is true.

I will say that I'll cut the bats some slack because they were bound to cool down. They weren't going to average nearly 7 runs a game all year long. The problem this series has been the pitching.

Just now, bloodbrother said:

I was answering you responding to a poster who said the offense has been dreadful this series, which is true.

I will say that I'll cut the bats some slack because they were bound to cool down. They weren't going to average nearly 7 runs a game all year long. The problem this series has been the pitching.

Ya I mean, they’ve been shitty obviously.  I just don’t get the massive over reactions.  I shouldn’t even comment tbh.  This is to be expected.