• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (4/18/18)

Chuck

12 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Your still an F'n ASS and I dont know what my position on the anthem protest have anything to do with you being a fake Angel fan.  AND DONT GIVE THIS BULLSHIT THAT YOU ARE ONE.  YOUR A TROLL.  Guys are frustrated about this game and they ate bitching.  Butch about a performance. But to say we are getting swept despite having 5 losses after tonight means your bot a fan and you just an ASS.

Now if you have a problem with my previous post about the anthem protest being it up and I will defend my position.  But your a fake fan.  That's why your an ASS.

I actually don't care about what you wrote about the anthem protests, I just remember reading about how delusional you are about the world we live in. So when you're icon comes up I always think of a low IQ uneducated government slave. Pretty much everyone taking time out of their day to visit a message board to post semi regularly is in the 1% of fans.

You're definition of a fan is probably little league moms that scream "Johnny you had a great game" after he K'd 3 times. You want people that clap like mindless zombies showing "support" for their team no matter what. The reason I brought up that thread was b/c you were posting some laughable I'll die for the military, freedom, blah blah, you're just so dumb.  

I'm a fake fan b/c I said we're getting swept? We are about to get swept you moron. Do you want me to go "Johnny what a great game" fanboy when we lose 10-1? 7-0? Seriously dude you're mentality that "my mindset/perspective is right and everyone else is an idiot/fake" is why I wrote that you're an ass, but I should have actually wrote low IQ.

Just now, LHalo said:

Most of us are used to the pain. We all know it comes with the territory. It seems like it’s mostly newbies that are overreacting. Well and Claude of course. 

Well in his defense, he’s been waiting all season to bitch.