• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (4/18/18)

Chuck

2 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

lol dude look who's talking, reread your post history in threads like the anthem protests and tell me I"m the ass. HAHA

Your still an F'n ASS and I dont know what my position on the anthem protest have anything to do with you being a fake Angel fan.  AND DONT GIVE THIS BULLSHIT THAT YOU ARE ONE.  YOUR A TROLL.  Guys are frustrated about this game and they ate bitching.  Butch about a performance. But to say we are getting swept despite having 5 losses after tonight means your bot a fan and you just an ASS.

Now if you have a problem with my previous post about the anthem protest being it up and I will defend my position.  But your a fake fan.  That's why your an ASS.

2 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Stupid weather had to mess things up. Two days off for an MLB team is out of the norm.

A snowout and a scheduled off day aren't to blame for bad play. These men are not Pee Wees. They get paid a lot to perform and win under any circumstances. The Sux have had some interruptions in their flow due to bad weather.

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

Your still an F'n ASS and I dont know what my position on the anthem protest have anything to do with you being a fake Angel fan.  AND DONT GIVE THIS BULLSHIT THAT YOU ARE ONE.  YOUR A TROLL.  Guys are frustrated about this game and they ate bitching.  Butch about a performance. But to say we are getting swept despite having 5 losses after tonight means your bot a fan and you just an ASS.

Now if you have a problem with my previous post about the anthem protest being it up and I will defend my position.  But your a fake fan.  That's why your an ASS.

You're.