• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Allow me.....Seattle AL rankings (MLB rank):

BATTING:

OPS   7 (11)

BA      8 (11)

K%      5 (6)

Runs/Gm  9 (20)

HR/Gm      8 (12)

PITCHING:

ERA  11 (23)  * .10 from being #9. That's 1 run over 10 games. 

K/9     7 (14)

FIELDING:

Errors/Gm  7  (12)

they don't stink. In FACT, they are an average team, which their record reflects.

Ok

10 minutes ago, DMVol said:

I kind of liked the idea of trading for him to play 2b myself....

clearly he would have sucked if he was playing 2nd base in Anaheim. JeDi went next level strategies to sign him for the outfield. In fact we should counter by trading for Bryce harper to pitch.

48 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Hope you don't like it anymore, he sucked then and he still sucks now.

94 OPS+ and a -0.1 WAR so far.

He's playing out of position.....:)

Probably still prefer Kinsler but I did think Gordon would have been a good pick up for cheap (except assuming his contract, of course)....

2 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

CJ Cron has hit his team's leading 6th HR.

CJ Cron .271/.315/.529/.844 - 6 HR - 17 RBI - 128 OPS+

This what I thought would happen if he was allowed to slump without being platooned or sent back to AAA.

Yep unfortunately the moment we won the Ohtani sweepstakes it meant no room for Cron. Getting Valbuena to platoon with Cron might be Eppler’s biggest mistake.  

19 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Yep unfortunately the moment we won the Ohtani sweepstakes it meant no room for Cron. Getting Valbuena to platoon with Cron might be Eppler’s biggest mistake.  

Amazing that Albert was always hurt year after year causing a lot of his struggles and now that he’s finally healthy he’s just no good anymore. Let’s face it, we’re now carrying this guy and it’s going to get worse and make it more difficult to win the ultimate prize. 

38 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

CJ Cron has hit his team's leading 6th HR.

CJ Cron .271/.315/.529/.844 - 6 HR - 17 RBI - 128 OPS+

This what I thought would happen if he was allowed to slump without being platooned or sent back to AAA.

The good: CJ gets to play a ton of games in hitter friendly AL East parks.

The bad: Its only April and we all know CJ is streaky. Lets check those stats in September.

14 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

Amazing that Albert was always hurt year after year causing a lot of his struggles and now that he’s finally healthy he’s just no good anymore. Let’s face it, we’re now carrying this guy and it’s going to get worse and make it more difficult to win the ultimate prize. 

image.gif