• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

Yep Eppler and I really f’d this up. We used poor judgement and we both need to apologize to the fans. Cron at age 28 has a much better upside than Albert moving forward. 

‘Which means nothing because Albert was going nowhere.  Ohtani or Cron that was our choice and I think we probably made the right choice.

Edited by SuperTroopers

14 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

I found it humorous that people were actually saying that Ohtani could play first base and right field so Pujols could DH. Fun times. 

Who said that? I remember it being mentioned in November when the Angels first signed Ohtani, but then the idea was dropped quickly after.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Who said that? I remember it being mentioned in November when the Angels first signed Ohtani, but then the idea was dropped quickly after.

There were quite a few people here that suggested that Ohtani could play first base. They also mentioned that he played outfield in Japan so he could play outfield here also. 

23 minutes ago, Lou said:

image.jpeg

I know, and with the wind blowing out, too.  3HRs in the 1st inning and then both offenses were shut down. Joe needed to rest some guys and that messed with the lineup. Wasted a quality start from the professor.

Thanks for caring.

Betts had been tied with Ted Williams who had three games of 3 home runs.

He's now tied with several players, including Albert Pujols who has had four career games with three home runs. Among others are Willie Stargell, Ralph Kiner, Barry Bonds, and Steve Finley of all people.

Next up with five games of 3 HR are A-Rod, McGuire, Dave Kingman, and Joe Carter.

The all-time record is six games, shared by Johnny Mize and Sammy Sosa.