• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

2 hours ago, Lou said:

BART

Then the parking fees on the vehicle in SF eat you alive. SF isnt one of the most expensive places in the world for no reason.

Looking into driving to Reno, gambling there and taking a short flight to OAK. Hotel and stadium are close to the airport. Probably going to BART into The City on Sat night. Maybe try and convert some lost souls in the Castro district because, well, that's what us Bible thumpers from Idaho do.

I assume there is no hunting anywhere in SF, right?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Lou said:

Manny Machado's last 27 PA:

.192 BA

.222/.308/.530

1 BB   9 K

Overall with the dodgers (106 PA):

.255 BA

.340/.394/.733

2 HR

12 BB    29 K

With Baltimore (413 PA):

.315 BA

.387/.575/.963

24 HR

45 BB   51 K

You missed your calling Lou ... you would of made a great preacher 

Acuna hit home runs to lead off both games of the doubleheader today in atlanta. it's the first time it's been done since forever.

in game one, he hit the first pitch for a homer. the next guy hit the first pitch for a homer also. two pitches to start a game, and you're down 2-0. can't recall seeing that before.

10 hours ago, Lou said:

So you can fly from Reno to Oak but can't pay for parking? lol

btw, Reno sucks. 

You can hunt for crack in the Tenderloin, I suppose. 

Good luck.

I thought crack was available throughout the entire bay area.....or are you referring to the drug, crack?

10 hours ago, Tank said:

in game one, he hit the first pitch for a homer. the next guy hit the first pitch for a homer also. two pitches to start a game, and you're down 2-0. can't recall seeing that before.

It feels like every time I go to an Angel game, they're already down 3-0 by the time I get to my seat.

10 hours ago, Tank said:

lacuna hit home runs to lead off both games of the doubleheader today in atlanta. it's the first time it's been done since forever.

Acuna Matata, it means no worries (for the Bravos).

1 hour ago, Dick B Back said:

A’s one game back of Houston and have the 4th best record in MLB. Who woulda thunk it?

I just read the Sports Illustrated mlb preview and they had the A's last saying if they finish .500, it's a great season for them. They picked Angels 2nd and winning with wild card over Boston but noted that if Richards isn't healthy, they wouldn't make the playoffs.