• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We got him! Ohtani selects the Angels

Mark68

7 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Pujols will see a lions-share of time at 1B, presumably. Can't see Cron being utilized that much...he may be the odd man out. Either him or Valbuena will be very important as 1B insurance in case Albert break down or Ohtani can't hit, and Valbuena has the edge being left-handed and able to play two positions. 

So I'd think 2B is still a huge priority, with 3B now becoming higher up the list. Moustakas could make more sense...he may take even less now to join this team.

I wonder if we look at a Lynn/Cobb deal now and then spin a SP for Hernandez. 

Given the high impact/low cost of Ohtani, we are able to eat more salary now on Stanton...just sayin....

Just now, Turd Ferguson said:

I wonder if we look at a Lynn/Cobb deal now and then spin a SP for Hernandez. 

Given the high impact/low cost of Ohtani, we are able to eat more salary now on Stanton...just sayin....

I said the other day ago, wouldn't it be nuts if we landed Stanton and Ohtani on the same day? 

Ohtani's contract makes a HUGE impact on how bad the Pujols contract hurts payroll. 

1 minute ago, totdprods said:

I said the other day ago, wouldn't it be nuts if we landed Stanton and Ohtani on the same day? 

Ohtani's contract makes a HUGE impact on how bad the Pujols contract hurts payroll. 

Pujols has nothing to do with this. Stay focused, something good happened and no need to try and shit on it. 

Edited by Blarg

Halo effect: Angels win Ohtani derby

"He read every page of every presentation and listened to every word in each meeting, and he was so impressed that it was not an easy choice. While there has been much speculation about what would drive Shohei's decision, what mattered to him most wasn't market size, time zone or league but that he felt a true bond with the Angels.