• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2017-2018 General NFL Thread

nate

Hey Brandon, what the hell is going on with the Chiefs?  They were absolutely rolling through 6 games or so.  Now, they aren't for the past 5 or so.  I don't follow them that closely, but close enough as I'm a Chargers fan.  Is it Alex Smith?  Injuries to the O-line?  Time for Maholmes to get in there?

1 hour ago, HaloJustinBieber said:

Hey Brandon, what the hell is going on with the Chiefs?  They were absolutely rolling through 6 games or so.  Now, they aren't for the past 5 or so.  I don't follow them that closely, but close enough as I'm a Chargers fan.  Is it Alex Smith?  Injuries to the O-line?  Time for Maholmes to get in there?

Andy Reid 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 12:35 PM, nando714 said:

NFC is wide open as ever 

Whoever the 6th seed is could make a run to the super bowl 

If the Packers some how manage to win out and make the playoffs... they still would not be near Super Bowl contenders.  The defense is an absolute mess, they can't stop anyone.

Couple of good games today.  At times Rodgers definitely looked like he hadn't played in 2 months but the Packers still a had chance at the end trailing by a TD after recovering the onside kick.  Down in the red zone their 4th receiver who was filling in for Adams fumbled on the 16 to put an end to their season.  Speaking of Adams he got crushed on an illegal helmet to helmet blindside hit by Thomas Davis suffering his 3rd concussion in the last 2 years.  Eagles almost lost to the Giants who had a chance to win at the end until they turned it over on downs.  Two important afternoon games with Rams/Seahawks and Patriots/Steelers. 

Who's the NFL coach of the year at this point?

McVay?  Marrone?  Pederson?  Zimmer?  Belicheck?  Tomlin?  Payton?  Rivera?

The first two have orchestrated ridiculous turnarounds in one year.  Pederson has turned the Eagles into currently the best record in the NFL.

Zimmer has put together a great defense.   Belicheck is Belicheck.    Tomlin always has the Steelers prepared.  Payton and Rivera have quite the divisional race going this season. 

You gotta go Pederson. He beat some of those names head up. 

Steelers got robbed, but Ben made a terrible decision. You gotta know those patriot players are coached up enough not to get tricked on a fake spike play. 

New England DOES NOT have a road game until the super bowl (if they reach it and if they win 1 more game in reg season)