• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2017-2018 General NFL Thread

nate

• 4 weeks later...

Broncos expected to sign Case Keenum short term.  I would have liked to see them sign Bridgewater assuming he can pass a physical but regardless I'm glad they're going this route rather than overpaying for Cousins.  It doesn't necessarily mean they won't draft a QB with the 5th pick but I'd love to see them trade back to get some extra picks.  Buffalo moved up to 12, acquired extra picks when they traded their LT, want to draft a QB and supposedly want to get into the top 5 to get one.  

Once the first QB signed the rest happened quick - Brees stayed in NO, Keenum to Denver, Minnesota then swoops in and grabs Cousins, NYJ signed McCown and Bridgewater and Arizona was left with Bradford or McCarron and they went with Bradford while McCarron signed with Buffalo.  Bradford definitely wasn't Arizona's first choice but if he can stay healthy and David Johnson is back and plays anything like he did in 2016 Arizona has a great chance to make the playoffs.  

i'm pretty sure bradford has magically worked a pretty mediocre career into some serious paydays. 

espn or the like did an article on him a couple years ago regarding his pay. most hope to hit one good pay day, some lucky guys hit two......and then there are guys like bradford that do the unthinkable and hit multiple pay days. he was also the last #1 pick before the rookie wage cap took effect.

• 4 months later...
  • Tank locked this topic
  • Spirit unpinned this topic