• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2017-2018 General NFL Thread

nate

I know it's easy to armchair QB but that attempted "tackle" by Lattimore going low when Diggs was going up for the catch is just really confusing.  I get that he didn't want to get a PI call but the ball was in the air and he had every opportunity to play the ball.  Lattimore had a damn good year, is going to the pro-bowl and he's been given a lot of well deserved praise but I'm sure that's the last thing on his mind right now. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

It wouldn't have run off enough to prevent the Saints last scoring drive.

If they had run the ball instead of attempting 2 passes after their last 1st down, there's no way NO has enough to time to score. 

Pure stupidity. 

15 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I know it's easy to armchair QB but that attempted "tackle" by Lattimore going low when Diggs was going up for the catch is just really confusing.  I get that he didn't want to get a PI call but the ball was in the air and he had every opportunity to play the ball.  Lattimore had a damn good year, is going to the pro-bowl and he's been given a lot of well deserved praise but I'm sure that's the last thing on his mind right now. 

Especially knowing that if he makes any contact after the catch, Diggs is going to do everything he can to get out of bounds. If that happens, Minn still has to kick a FG to win.

which would have been good because Bruin. 

fun day.

had the jags +7.5, but think I got starched on the o/u (think it was something like 44 lol) and feel like I took the under knowing they would be playing in the cold.

then a wild one in minny. I have New Orleans +5.5 and am looking good towards the end knowing it's going to be trading fb's. then that dog shit of an end and I'm tripping out because it's 5 points now and I instantly think they do indeed need to kick the extra point to fuck me.....but then it kind of looks like the NFL may just let it slide and call the game. they start brining everyone out and I'm thinking, "here goes my parlay" as I already hit the over which was 49 or 49.5. I see keenum leading some gay clapping from the field and think the 5% chance I initially thought where they may just take the knee is going to happen and it does!

hope I'm wrong, but next week looks godawful. two back ups in the nfc champ game and the jags are probably getting murdered in Gillette.