• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2017-2018 General NFL Thread

nate

• Spirit pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Brandon said:

this broad doing the mnf game blows. she sounds like that raspy ass chick that announces the yankee games. that voice that sounds like she drinks 151 straight while smoking unfiltered camels.

That's a chick? Oh my god this crew sucks! They sound like a high school crew. 

Rex is worse in the booth than he was as a head coach

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

All 4 teams can really get after the QB. Might come down to who can protect their QB the best

saw my chiefs dominate the line and create a wild scene where Alex smith lead the league in passing for week 1. was on and off with this chargers/broncos game....both have solid defenses to where both lines must have played pretty well. didn't watch or even see the highlights of the raiders game.

going to kc tomorrow. gonna catch the chiefs home opener in what should be a good game against a good eagles team.

40% thunderstorms for the game and it looks like it may now be 60%, but it's warm over there. it may be a situation like many years ago where I went to the season opener against the chargers on mnf where it rained like crazy, but it was warm. we just sat through it and had a blast.

Any delusion that I might have been under about Jacksonville being improved this season pretty much went down the toilet with the debacle on Sunday. I'm glad that the people of Jacksonville have the Jaguars to distract them from the hurricane that passed through a week ago by showing them another disaster. I just don't understand how they can be this bad with all of the effort that has gone into upgrading both the roster and the coaching.

So, I've never really been into football, but I have become vaguely aware that we appear to have two football teams in LA now. Naturally, I need to chose one to love with all of my heart, and the other to hate with all of my being. I have no idea which to chose. Is there a case to make for either one, or should I flip a coin and let that dictate my emotions for the next like 10 years?

On 9/19/2017 at 10:14 AM, krAbs said:

So, I've never really been into football, but I have become vaguely aware that we appear to have two football teams in LA now. Naturally, I need to chose one to love with all of my heart, and the other to hate with all of my being. I have no idea which to chose. Is there a case to make for either one, or should I flip a coin and let that dictate my emotions for the next like 10 years?

The Rams have a better history and a deeper connection to LA, so I'd go with them.

plus, Glen is a chargers fan, so there's that...

17 hours ago, Tank said:

The Rams have a better history and a deeper connection to LA, so I'd go with them.

plus, Glen is a chargers fan, so there's that...

I root for the chargers when It comes to LA teams. Ram fans were nothing but assholes when I saw the cardinals destroy the Rams at the coliseum last year 

• 2 weeks later...

JJ Watt likely out for a year with a broken shinbone... brutal man.  Houston was finally decent and they lose their best player.

Jax looks pretty good, the AFC South is really bad so they should easily win it.