• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2017 MLB Trade Deadline Thread

3 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Perez seems to be the only real tradeable asset in the organization. ML ready and raking in the PCL. Hard to believe the Rockies haven't offered at least something for him, as well as some other teams.

The Rockies got Lucroy, they aren't in the catcher market anymore....

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

If the Dodgers fail to pull down Darvish it's a pretty big fuck up IMO.  Especially with how the Cubs are coming on.  Would be something if they blow it this year. 

I disagree.  The Dodgers don't need Darvish.  Why risk ruining the chemistry that team has had this season by bringing someone in?

The way the Dodgers are playing right now, they can beat any team in a best of seven series.

10 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

I disagree.  The Dodgers don't need Darvish.  Why risk ruining the chemistry that team has had this season by bringing someone in?

The way the Dodgers are playing right now, they can beat any team in a best of seven series.

You think adding a starting pitcher is going to ruin the Dodgers "chemistry" ? Disagree man.  I don't know about you but if I'm a Dodger fans (im not) I don't feel great about depending on Rich Hill in a game 3 or 4.  The Dodgers starting rotation is Kershaw(recurring back injury) an unproven Alex Wood and a bunch of mediocre pitchers.  Both the Cubs and Nats can mash.  Dodgers also don't have any good leftys in the pen.  

They are great don't get me wrong but they aren't likely to get a path through the NL to late October like this again any time soon.  Why risk blowing it with weak spots that can be addressed.  Every single one of their prospects isn't gonna become a great player.  They've got the depth to play the win now game. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

48 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You think adding a starting pitcher is going to ruin the Dodgers "chemistry" ? Disagree man.  I don't know about you but if I'm a Dodger fans (im not) I don't feel great about depending on Rich Hill in a game 3 or 4.  The Dodgers starting rotation is Kershaw(recurring back injury) an unproven Alex Wood and a bunch of mediocre pitchers.  Both the Cubs and Nats can mash.  Dodgers also don't have any good leftys in the pen.  

They are great don't get me wrong but they aren't likely to get a path through the NL to late October like this again any time soon.  Why risk blowing it with weak spots that can be addressed.  Every single one of their prospects isn't gonna become a great player.  They've got the depth to play the win now game. 

If I was in charge of the Dodgers, I'd add to the pen, but nothing else.  That team is in the zone.

Just now, bloodbrother said:

Yu Darvish to the Dodgers. Ugh....they're looking ridiculously stacked for the playoffs. If there is any year they win it all it would be this one

Dogs needed some insurance at the level of Kershaw, whose back issues could always flare again. Yu has had his own issues, but he looks strong now. Best of all, Angels fans, is that Yu is gone from the AL West.