• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols has been terrible

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I hope the Calzone ban is temporary.

Agree. Even though he over does it he does state the obvious issues with the Pujols situation. I enjoy reading all input from all posters so I can look at the issues from both sides and not just have rose colored glasses on.

The back and forth between him and Stradling borders on funny at times. It seems as though they know each other well. Both have a lot to offer IMO.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

The back and forth between him and Stradling borders on funny at times. It seems as though they know each other well. Both have a lot to offer IMO.

I read the last sentence as 'Both have a lot to offer INO.' For a second I was thinking, 'wow, didn't know Calzone worked at In N Out too!!'

@Best wishes has been trolling threads with his agenda for more than 2 years now. I have a long leash with our regulars, much like I did with Lifetime, but I can only take so much negativity, contentiousness and trolling.

If you miss him, please send him a PM with your love. 

I wish Claude nothing but best wishes. He's a solid dude outside of the internet. 

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:
2018 Contract details by year 38  $27,000,000 -    
2019 Contract details by year 39  $28,000,000 -    
2020 Contract details by year 40  $29,000,000 -    
2021 Contract details by year 41 $30,000,000

1zmz8g0.jpg

4 years 114 mil, for a guy without the contract and name would be in the minors or even out of baseball right now.  Can't have that type of production from a 1b/DH.  Next season, I don't even know how you can play him on a everyday basis anymore.  I don't go to the games, but do people still go because of Pujols?  Bench him and let him collect his paycheck, and if he bitches tell him he can retire.

1 minute ago, aznhockeyguy said:

4 years 114 mil, for a guy without the contract and name would be in the minors or even out of baseball right now.  Can't have that type of production from a 1b/DH.  Next season, I don't even know how you can play him on a everyday basis anymore.  I don't go to the games, but do people still go because of Pujols?  Bench him and let him collect his paycheck, and if he bitches tell him he can retire.

This can't be a serious question 

3 minutes ago, aznhockeyguy said:

MLB is loaded with guys like this