• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Inauguration

At this point in history just about everything that could be said has been said and everyone has stolen something from everyone else.

Except for me, I come up with original shit like, If you want to play pin the tail on the Donkey you may just find you are the jackass.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal'-just words. Just words. 'We have nothing to fear but fear itself'-just words. 'Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country'-just words. 'I have a dream'-just words," Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick 2006.

"Don't tell me words don't matter! 'I have a dream.' Just words. 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.' Just words. 'We have nothing to fear but fear itself.' Just words, just speeches," Barrack Obama 2008

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 11.47.10 AM.png

And yet the left wonders why they are taken as seriously as well...the idiots on the other side who post similar drivel. Is our electorate that incapable of being treated like adults? Must it always be some subtle (or not so) form of manipulation?

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Peaceful protestors now throwing rocks at police.

Least helpful. David Duke celebrating Trump's coronation on twitter while planning their next parade/picnic/cross burning or the young left living out their parkour fantasies in real life?

MSNBC host Chris Matthews described President Donald Trump’s strikingly populist and nationalist inaugural address as being reminiscent of Hitler’s rhetoric. “He said today ‘America first,’” Matthews said as President Obama departed D.C. by helicopter on screen. “It was not just the racial—I shouldn't say racial, I should say Hitlerian—background to it. The message I keep thinking is: What does [U.K. prime minister] Theresa May think of this when she picks up the paper and says, ‘Oh my God, what did he just say? He said America first. What happened to the special relationship?’ What if you’re Putin? You’re probably pounding the table, saying, ‘That’s what I’ve been saying! Russia first!’”

Have at it, libs 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

MSNBC host Chris Matthews described President Donald Trump’s strikingly populist and nationalist inaugural address as being reminiscent of Hitler’s rhetoric. “He said today ‘America first,’” Matthews said as President Obama departed D.C. by helicopter on screen. “It was not just the racial—I shouldn't say racial, I should say Hitlerian—background to it. The message I keep thinking is: What does [U.K. prime minister] Theresa May think of this when she picks up the paper and says, ‘Oh my God, what did he just say? He said America first. What happened to the special relationship?’ What if you’re Putin? You’re probably pounding the table, saying, ‘That’s what I’ve been saying! Russia first!’”

Have at it, libs 

For fuck's sake.