• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Inauguration

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/cnn-airs-segment-saying-obama-admin-keep-power-trump-pence-blown-inauguration-day/

CNN: Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Administration in Power

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/cnn-airs-segment-saying-obama-admin-keep-power-trump-pence-blown-inauguration-day/

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.

This dude writes for the Guardian

IMG_1138.JPG

55 minutes ago, Jay said:

solid work once again by the crew in atlanta.

this is certainly a scenario that should be discussed and planned for in advance, but bringing it up now (and treating it as a 'developing story') is so irresponsible. it comes off as "so in case someone out there is thinking of doing something like this, here's what will happen. best wishes."

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Are you saying that you don't eat/like bacon?

correct. lifelong vegetarian that follows the biblical guidelines in Leviticus 11 as much as possible. it's part of my church's philosophy (seventh day adventist), though not a requirement of membership. we also don't eat shellfish or bottom dwellers (this is where chuck usually jumps in to the conversation). we don't smoke or drink or use drugs/narcotics recreationally.

tried bacon once when i was about 6 and loved the flavor. had pepperoni on a pizza when i was 15. that was the last time i ate either of those, however.

How about the continued assault on our personal rights?  How about his use of drones and how many innocent civilians were killed with his express permission?  How about the Fed's abuse of power to spy, use secret courts that don't need warrants?  How about him adding to and expanding the Patriot Act?

How about his blatant switch on Israel in his last year?  

His feuds with the media?  His completely non "transparent" administration?

How about his policy to continue to nation build and force U.S. policy down the throat of other countries?

1 hour ago, Tank said:

correct. lifelong vegetarian that follows the biblical guidelines in Leviticus 11 as much as possible. it's part of my church's philosophy (seventh day adventist), though not a requirement of membership. we also don't eat shellfish or bottom dwellers (this is where chuck usually jumps in to the conversation). we don't smoke or drink or use drugs/narcotics recreationally.

tried bacon once when i was about 6 and loved the flavor. had pepperoni on a pizza when i was 15. that was the last time i ate either of those, however.

I didn't know you were Seventh Day. I have several friends that are members so this makes sense. The first time I went to Loma Linda Medical Center I was shocked by the food they served.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

How about the continued assault on our personal rights?  How about his use of drones and how many innocent civilians were killed with his express permission?  

Yeah but he's Black

How about the Fed's abuse of power to spy, use secret courts that don't need warrants?  How about him adding to and expanding the Patriot Act?

Yeah but he's Black

How about his blatant switch on Israel in his last year?  

Yeah but he's Black

His feuds with the media?  His completely non "transparent" administration?

Yeah but he's Black

How about his policy to continue to nation build and force U.S. policy down the throat of other countries?

Yeah but he's Black