• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Inauguration

On 1/15/2017 at 9:09 PM, InsideThePark said:

Democrats need to stop saying he's illegitimate. Perhaps an argument can be made that the election was tainted but that was to no fault of the Donald. By definition, his presidency is 100% legitimate. There's no evidence that suggests his campaign colluded with the Russians.

This is the fallback position of people who can't accept the fact that Hillary Clinton was disliked by so many people that the election of a man like Trump became possible.

15 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

This is the fallback position of people who can't accept the fact that Hillary Clinton was disliked by so many people that the election of a man like Trump became possible.

I get why the DNC and those in power say this. It's their asses on the line. So many failures on their part. I don't understand why the rank and file support them. They should be the ones pissed off at the leadership of the party they support that couldn't beat Trump. Even the most diehard Browns fans know when to put the bag back over their head. (Though really, why ever take it off?) They should be united in demanding change in party leadership. Not participate in their attempts to shift blame.

15 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Chris Matthews is a dip shit.

Trump is now Hitler for saying he think America's interest should come first.

Reminds of election night and one of the guys on I think MSNBC.  We discussed it in the election thread at the time but he was losing his shit talking about how the US was making a terrible mistake because this could mean a change to how we approach international issues.  Only he didn't say it like that he was throwing a temper tantrum until one of the well known older reporters shut him down saying the people have spoken whether you agree or not.  The status quo is what got us to today and until the dems realize that they can keep pushing that boulder up that hill.

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Looks like Bill wants of a piece of Ivanka.

MajorMedicalKinkajou.gif

Chewbacca is literally biting her tongue in this clip, wishing she could be anywhere else.

And Hillary; why would she even have a fake smile on her face? There is nothing she could be happy about today.

1 minute ago, NJHalo said:

Chewbacca is literally biting her tongue in this clip, wishing she could be anywhere else.

And Hillary; why would she even have a fake smile on her face? There is nothing she could be happy about today.

Well, at least I get Bill all to myself now.

<turns around>

You've got to be shitting me.  Stick it back in your pants you perv.  

<faces forward>

Mayor Clinton sounds like a good idea now.

15 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I get why the DNC and those in power say this. It's their asses on the line. So many failures on their part. I don't understand why the rank and file support them. They should be the ones pissed off at the leadership of the party they support that couldn't beat Trump. Even the most diehard Browns fans know when to put the bag back over their head. (Though really, why ever take it off?) They should be united in demanding change in party leadership. Not participate in their attempts to shift blame.

I hate you.

7 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

Did you just call a black woman Chewbacca?

I'm guessing you voted for Trump.

6 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

Chewbacca?  Let me guess, you're not racist or anything. You're not blowing a dog whistle, you're playing a tuba.  And, she was biting her lip, not her tongue. Literally.

That's an amazing amount of stupid you squeezed into one post.