• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Inauguration

51 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Did you just call a black woman Chewbacca?

I'm guessing you voted for Trump.

OMG, really? You are going go that route? I saw this meme a long time ago, saw the resemblance, and thought it was funny. That's it. I'm a racist. Comparing her to a fictional character, a Wookie.

Image result for michelle obama wookie chewbacca

As noted in Geoff's final pre-election poll, I voted for "the piece of trash that promised to eliminate ObamaCare".  I own a small healthcare business, so it has had a tremendous effect on me. I guess that makes me a racist too.

So quick to pull the race card....

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

I've seen it before and it was sketchy then too.

My whole point was that if Trump voters don't want to be seen as inbreds they might want to avoid making statements that can easily be interpreted as proving said viewpoint.

Yep

So far, the diverse group of me, MT, and (sorta) Geoff have accused somebody of playing the race card.  That trio covers a fairly broad (see what I did there?) political spectrum.

So yeah, if you don't want to be called a racist, don't say shit that's racist.  It's that simple.  Yes, there are people that have a deck full of racist cards and play them way too often.  I'm not one of them, Geoff isn't, and MT certainly isn't.  

Fuck's sake, if MT and I agree on anything it has to be true.  

Just now, red321 said:

Good thing I used commercial grade exterior paint when I painted that zero

We really need a gif of something to represent that.

If only somebody here was like a social media director and could make something like that.

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

So far, the diverse group of me, MT, and (sorta) Geoff have accused somebody of playing the race card.  That trio covers a fairly broad (see what I did there?) political spectrum.

So yeah, if you don't want to be called a racist, don't say shit that's racist.  It's that simple.  Yes, there are people that have a deck full of racist cards and play them way too often.  I'm not one of them, Geoff isn't, and MT certainly isn't.  

Fuck's sake, if MT and I agree on anything it has to be true.  

Comparing Michelle to a wookie isn't racist you white trash piece of garbage!

Just now, Thomas said:

Were my replies too subtle?

You're like Switzerland, man.  You're so neutral that when you actually do lean to one side a bit nobody is quite sure you're actually doing it.

I don't mean that as an insult, by the way, it's a compliment.  I genuinely admire how you remain rational and thoughtful, even when you're fucking me up.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Looks like Bill wants of a piece of Ivanka.

MajorMedicalKinkajou.gif

Let's get back on track.  This gif is amazing.  Bill gets busted, Hillary stares at him for at least six seconds, he finally notices her and then goes right back to mentally raping her.  He's even got the bottom-lip bite and the nod going on.  Damn.  

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

Let's get back on track.  This gif is amazing.  Bill gets busted, Hillary stares at him for at least six seconds, he finally notices her and then goes right back to mentally raping her.  He's even got the bottom-lip bite and the nod going on.  Damn.  

Are we sure someone didn't walk by with a Big-Mac? The reaction would have been similar.