• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels acquire Danny Espinosa from Nats for Kyle McGowin and Austin Adams

bloodbrother

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

To me the biggest plus about this is that hopefully it puts the bed the idea that we might get Chase Utley.  Holy shit that would have been awful.  

Plus the Middle infield D is pretty sick.  I just hope he can make a little better contact.....

Trout, Calhoun, Maybin, Simmons, Espinosa, Perez. Angels definitely trying to improve overall team defense. Pujols playing 1B is still solid. Escobar is the only butcher in the field at this point and whenever Cron is at 1B

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

You don't follow the Angels much do you? 

I dunno.  More then the average guy.  I mean are we saying that Espinosa isn't dog shit vs. righties ? He seems to definitely be that.  Or maybe this is for LoLz and I completely missed it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

But really though can we just have a moment to talk about how insane the defense up the middle will be next year

Yep! and Simmons hit well last season after a couple poor seasons at the plate with the Braves.

Maybe the same will happen for Espinosa?

Seriously  though. That defense! 

Now sign Turner and trade Escobar for a prospect. 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I dunno.  More then the average guy.  I mean are we saying that Espinosa isn't dog shit vs. righties ? He seems to definitely be that.  Or maybe this is for LoLz and I completely missed it. 

For the lolz.  Seriously though.  I can't think of one player we have aquired that has improved, and more often than not, they seem to get worse.