• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I-I>illary..... run-of-the-mill victory, smackdown or most historic tank job ever? (official 2016 election gameday)

ABC

run-of-the-mill victory or smackdown?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Landslide?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Trump schlongs HRC

Hillary in particular - and the Democrats in general - have surrounded themselves with people who consider themselves culturally elite, and many of them get paid a lot of money for things that most people wouldn't consider real work (actors, musicians, and others in the entertainment industry). I fully understand why people are put off. They have driven many common people into the arms of a party who support big business and anything that maximizes profit for those with extreme wealth. An odd partnership to say the least.

13 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Hillary in particular - and the Democrats in general - have surrounded themselves with people who consider themselves culturally elite, and many of them get paid a lot of money for things that most people wouldn't consider real work (actors, musicians, and others in the entertainment industry). I fully understand why people are put off. They have driven many common people into the arms of a party who support big business and anything that maximizes profit for those with extreme wealth. An odd partnership to say the least.

I guess politics is all about cliques. Hillary's clique is all bff now with the hip Hollywood crowd and the white working class is the ugly former best friend pushed to the curb. Trump is that loser guy you know you should stay away from but it beats loneliness.

Amazingly, there are articles around about how Hillary can still win the election. Folks, it's over. Whether you agree with the Electoral College or not, it is the system that was in place when the votes were cast, and under that system, Donald J. Trump is the next President of the United States. Now let's move forward.

5 hours ago, red321 said:

Sounds like the type of thing you have put on a trophy that gets put on display next to the Texas Rangers world series trophy.  

10 hours ago, #CF8 said:

I'll check it out. I dig podcasts.

I got through most of it while driving but the World Series analogy
really falls apart quickly because,
while overall run diff isn't considered, each team goes into each game
to win. Every game counts,
not just games 4 and 7...Unlike the EC where the candidates do not
try to win every state only a select few. 

Plus, they kept bringing up reasoning from 200 years ago why
the EC made sense. Yes, it made sense–200 years ago. Many of those reasons
do not apply well today. 

I agree that we do not know what the outcome will be the election switched to 
a national popular tally because the game was played knowing
that only a few states were in play.

Regardless, the EC is seriously flawed. And a popular tally may not be the answer. It
may be better or it may be worse but no one made a compelling case
either way despite them proclaiming their answer
is the best.