• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I-I>illary..... run-of-the-mill victory, smackdown or most historic tank job ever? (official 2016 election gameday)

ABC

run-of-the-mill victory or smackdown?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Landslide?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Trump schlongs HRC

On November 8, 2016 at 9:32 PM, Stringfellow said:

I just have to bump this for those that missed it the first time.

such rich, creamery,deflated lib goodness 

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No way, this didn't really happen.  

It did..

The other day when he posted like 50 tweets in a row I kidded about Nate violating our code of conduct as a spammer. Haven't seen him since, then he unfriended me on Facebook the morning after the election. 

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It did..

The other day when he posted like 50 tweets in a row I kidded about Nate violating our code of conduct as a spammer. Haven't seen him since, then he unfriended me on Facebook the morning after the election. 

Holy shit.  I'm sure he will be back.  

9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It did..

Wait, we have a code of conduct as a spammer?  Man I need to work harder.

25 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Glen is here but Nate unfriended me on Facebook and hasn't been on the site since I called him a spammer the other day. :)

Oh well.. Some people are just thin-skinned. 

lol

i don't know why, but this makes so much sense.

at least it's been quieter and less divisive since. i think he had the most posts on the entire site.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Glen is here but Nate unfriended me on Facebook and hasn't been on the site since I called him a spammer the other day. :)

Oh well.. Some people are just thin-skinned. 

He's probably upset about Hillary, I know he really liked her. Give him a couple days, he'll come around.

edit: oh, wow you were serious.

1 hour ago, Stringfellow said:

lol

i don't know why, but this makes so much sense.

at least it's been quieter and less divisive since. i think he had the most posts on the entire site.

He'll come around... or not. 

Honestly, I have more lib/dem friends than cons and I've never unfriended someone because of a difference of opinion in politics or religion.

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

He'll come around... or not. 

Honestly, I have more lib/dem friends than cons and ve never unfriended someone because of a difference of opinion in politics or religion.

i haven't unfriended someone per se.

i have used the hide button frequently, but it has to do more with people spamming the same shit over and over like they are on some crusade to change everyones mind or hope they join them, like if they don't add that donald trump link they run the risk of getting cancer.

8 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Honestly, I have more lib/dem friends than cons and I've never unfriended someone because of a difference of opinion in politics or religion.

Same here Chuck. I don't get it. I didn't "unfriend" anyone or get aggressive against people when Obama won. I've never attacked anyone by calling them a bigot, or so as far called them racist because we don't agree. I'm so understanding in the name of friendship that for it to not go both ways seems so shallow and strange. I know everyone thinks differently about everything, but can't people look beyond that with friends and still realize we're all mostly good people and that's why we've been brought together? That's why we've known eachother for so long?

I don't understand it. The double standard is astonishing, and in a way, saddening. And the fact that anyone would call off a friendship in the name of politics blows my mind. It not only disappoints me as a friend because I thought we got beyond that, but it hurts even more when perhaps I was oblivious that it never actually did. 

On a lighter note, I would like to share this photo. 

Image result for rachel maddow faces on election night

LOL!!!

I may have to change this as my avatar until Angels Baseball 2017 arrives.