• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

So fucking stupid.  Hopefully some House and Senate Dems have the balls to call bullshit on this, but I doubt it.

What the fuck is the reasoning behind this?  

Politically speaking, Trump has done everything he possibly can to drown himself this past week, and Obama and the DOJ are basically throwing him a lifeline.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're not going to release the information where he talks about Allah and ISIS.  

We're not going to release the information that the club was a gay nightclub.  

We're not going to release the information that the weapon he used was a automatic (or semi-automatic) riffle.  

Why would any of those things ever make sense?

Orlando Police Dispatcher

(OM) Omar Mateen

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OD: What?

OM: .... I wanna let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What's your name?

OD: Ok, What's your name?

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

I'm assuming this is what the transcript would have looked like before the DOJ reversed it's decision?  

4 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Don't know all the details but sounds dumb.

My guess is it would have been legislation that restricted someone from buying a gun without due process. If they think someone is a terrorist they need to keep watch of them, arrest them and charge them.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Collins said the two lists affect approximately 109,000 people, most of whom are foreigners

Foreigners can't buy guns anyways so what is the point?

Also LOL at this

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said "the due process issues matter so much to people," noting that the legislation was still evolving early Tuesday afternoon

Archived