• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little hard to sneak up with someone in a tank eh?  Pretty hard to hide it from law enforcement too.  And they are banned, for a reason, you could kill lots of people with them.  Same can be said about Nukes, you are just proving my point more.

Common sense absolutely goes a long way.  Thousands of people die from guns in the US every year at a right higher than the entire first world, so common sense says our gun regulations should be adjusted.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

A little hard to sneak up with someone in a tank eh?  Pretty hard to hide it from law enforcement too.  And they are banned, for a reason, you could kill lots of people with them.  Same can be said about Nukes, you are just proving my point more.

Common sense absolutely goes a long way.  Thousands of people die from guns in the US every year at a right higher than the entire first world, so common sense says our gun regulations should be adjusted.

So what's your solution? Ban all guns? Only let the military and government have them?

That's just speeding up the path to tyranny.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

So what's your solution? Ban all guns? Only let the military and government have them?

Like all the tyranny that other first world countries countries have in this same situation?

I think any assault rifle should be banned and most other guns.  Only Hunting rifles and shotguns should be considered and there should be restrictions there too.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Maybe you haven't looked at the choices for president this election year. Tyranny has already been established. 

46 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Comparing guns to bombings is so stupid.

Any idiot can operate a gun, you just pull the trigger. A bomb is a bit more involved.

I just think that people think bombs are more involved.  The douche Boston brothers used a pressure cooker.  Really, all you need is dry ice, water, shrapnel and probably some poison like weed killer or detergent and you can do more damage than guns.  And since most terrorists are dipshits, it's easier to pull a trigger, than it is to use your mind to cause damage.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm completely in favor of some common sense gun control, such as criminals banned from purchasing any for life, mental health checks, maybe even 2nd generation citizens only.

That's all fine.

Problem I have with mental health checks.  Now you are crossing the line from the priviledge of Doctor/patient confidentiality.  It's the first step to the floodgates being thrown wide open on the government wanting all medical information.  It'll be just like the war on drugs becoming seizure of assets.  Government will never ever overstep their bounds when given an inch.

8 minutes ago, nate said:

Like all the tyranny that other first world countries countries have in this same situation?

I think any assault rifle should be banned and most other guns.  Only Hunting rifles and shotguns should be considered and there should be restrictions there too.

So ban everything but what you own. Then there will be shotgun massacres instead of AR15s.

Progress! 

#giveupyourshotgunnate 

4 minutes ago, nate said:

Knives already have huge regulations in case you didn't know.

And that rash of mass stabbings across the country obviously necessitates even more regulations... right?

Totally! If you want your vegetables chopped you need to take them to the vending machine at the grocery store to be chopped.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Knives kill about 5 times the amount of people per year than rifles in the US.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_11_murder_circumstances_by_weapon_2014.xls

It is significantly more. Also LOL that they keep stats on throwing people out a window.

Archived