• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dammit Florida

4 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So what's your solution? Ban all guns? Only let the military and government have them?

That's just speeding up the path to tyranny.

Americans are so scared of tyranny that we haven't noticed we've been living in it for over a century. 

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My impressions after skimming a few pages of this thread.

1. There are more rednecks on Angelswin than I previously thought, although I guess I never looked at Blarg's avatar close enough.

2. I am shocked to say that on this issue, nate and I are in basic agreement. After saying that, I feel kind of dirty.

ISIS was able to develop at first in Iraq, after we left. Why didn't we leave a residual force in there for a while until the country could be secured?

Of course that begs the question of why we toppled Saddam in the first place and created a whole bunch of messes. Was that really necessary? It's inconceivable that Saddam would have allowed groups such as ISIS to gain a foothold. He would have killed them all and their families, right from the start.

Archived