• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Braves trade Jhoulys Chacin to Angels

3 minutes ago, RallyPanda said:

WHY ARE THEY BOTHERING TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL? JUST FU**ING GIVE UP ALREADY, PACK IT IN, PLAY THE KIDS, WE HAVE ZERO CHANCE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

Why are you yelling? 

BTW, i'm sure you didn't check but Chacin is just 28 years old and up until his last start he's been pretty decent. 

He looked really good in his first start of the season against a good Nationals offense.

Threw 6 shutout innings, striking out 8. 

I'm really pissed right now, this franchise is frustrating the Hell outta me, these latest moves (Ryan / Chacin) make Z-E-R-O sense! Why aren't they ust playing the minor leaguers? It's cheaper and it gives us a chance to see what (if anything) they got. It's almost as if the team is just making these stupid little useless moves to keep the appearance up that they're actually "trying." It's time to do what we all know is right: BLOW IT UP AND REBUILD AROUND TROUT! :ZWx7k_f-maxage-0_s-200x150:

David O'Brien of the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports the Braves are trading Jhoulys Chacin to the Angels.

Chacin was scheduled to start for the Braves on Wednesday night against the Phillies, but this isn't an organization that cares about having to do a quick roster shuffle at this point. The right-hander had registered a 5.40 ERA, 1.39 WHIP, and 27/8 K/BB ratio in 26 2/3 innings (five starts) this season for Atlanta. His numbers looked much better before a beatdown last Wednesday against the Mets.

2 minutes ago, RallyPanda said:

I'm really pissed right now, this franchise is frustrating the Hell outta me, these latest moves (Ryan / Chacin) make Z-E-R-O sense! Why aren't they ust playing the minor leaguers? It's cheaper and it gives us a chance to see what (if anything) they got. It's almost as if the team is just making these stupid little useless moves to keep the appearance up that they're actually "trying." It's time to do what we all know is right: BLOW IT UP AND REBUILD AROUND TROUT! 

You do not call it quits and rebuild on May 11th, EVER, under any circumstances. 

Injuries to the starting pitching and the offense sucking is the reason this team is where they're at. 

1 minute ago, Chuck Richter said:

You do not call it quits and rebuild on May 11th, EVER, under any circumstances. 

Injuries to the starting pitching and the offense sucking is the reason this team is where they're at. 

I don't agree at all, even with a healthy pitching staff and an offense that's clicking this roster still has "80 wins" (max) written all over it. Even if we somehow pick it up and sneak into the playoffs...do you honestly believe we can beat anyone? My main point is, why bother trading for Ryan and Chacin when you can just give Pennington the job and call-up a Nate Smith or let Rasmus start? It just seems pointless when we could have saved $$$ and given some of the kids a shot, total fu**ing headscrather, then again...I haven't understood anything this organization has done since 2002, LMAO!