• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

San Bernardino Mass Shooting

Actually, by all accounts he was. Hell, even a friend of ours worked with the terrorist as he was her health inspector.

Growing up in the same area as these two, more people I know knew this other dude. Seemed to be a regular dude who was into bands. Not to knock these jobs, but the dude worked the door at a bar in La Sierra and Wal-mart, I get the feeling he's not all there mentally....as in mental illness/handicapped. And not just because he waived his rights.

But yeah, I think in general most people aren't going to know about mass shooters as their goal is to surprise mass kill people, not give off vibes of terrorism. As for this other dude, by all accounts he was a good dude. One of his employers in Riverside said he'd hire him back in a heartbeat if he was found innocent. He had that kind of impact on people. I know it's hard for the AW trolls to understand, but everyone with a Hispanic name isn't some gangbanger that everyone saw it coming.

So....how does that change people thinking and knowing him as a good dude? I get when you guys do the lol@good son with gangbangers and people who gave off legit signs of doing something bad, but now it's regular guys as well that are liked and give off no signs of doing anything bad?

What are people and family suppose to say when mics are thrown in their faces and asked about him when they know him as a regular dude?

So the FBI has divers looking for evidence in Secombe Lake on 5th and Waterman in San Bernardino. I wonder how many dead hookers they found? Sure hope that diver is able to keep his mouth from getting wet in there.

Edited by Angels N Skins

So the FBI has divers looking for evidence in Secombe Lake on 5th and Waterman in San Bernardino. I wonder how many dead hookers they found? Sure hope that diver is able to keep his mouth from getting wet in there.

that depends on how many you tossed in there.