• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

San Bernardino Mass Shooting

The problem is if you worry about every Muslim you see you're not only creating needless panic in your own life but you're probably alienating a lot of potential allies.

I've seen the ones who would kill me if they had the chance and they're pretty easy to spot. The look of disdain is unmistakable once you see it.

The only good thing to come out of this massacre is they were probably planning a much larger second strike, but screwed up and were identified early on by the authorities. Farook acted too nervous at the party and someone remembered that, and yes, SAID SOMETHING. His name was out on the police scanner and people were talking about him on some internet sites before the media released his name. The police were waiting for them when they got back to their safe house and they fled in the SUV.

There were 5,000 rounds of ammunition and 12 bombs in that house, probably intended to be used later that afternoon.

Just highlights that they were amateurs that bought a lot of guns and ammo.  

I thought a neighbor purchased the assault riffles for them a couple years ago.  Is that not the case.  (I ask honestly.  I really thought someone else purchased them.)

EXCLUSIVE: Officials eye suspicious deposit in Calif. gunman's account

A $28,500 DEPOSIT was made to Syed Farook’s bank account from WebBank.com on or about Nov.18, some two weeks before he and his wife Tashfeen Malik carried out the San Bernardino massacre, a source close to the investigation tells Fox News.

• Norway offers refugees free flights, thousands of dollars to leave

Norway is offering asylum seekers thousands of dollars to leave the country as the global refugee crisis intensifies, and hundreds of people have taken the government up on its offer, The Local reports.

•  

A family with two children is eligible for up to $9,300 dollars – and free flights home, the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration told the media outlet. More than 900 people reportedly have accepted.

Does anybody else find the dad's story very fishy? He repeatedly said he knew his son was becoming radicalized/sympathizing with ISIS. Later, the attorneys began to do their thing saying the dad was speaking out of distress and didn't even remember saying that. 

Edited by failos