• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good work, NRA

Gotta indulge in some legal greenies before going on a planned parenthood killing spree.

Pro-life people murdering people. I tried to point this out before the start of the Iraq war. I was surrounded by people who couldn't wait to see the city of baghdad go kaboom on TV but also aggressively anti-abortion. 

I firmly believe that most "pro-life" people are actually just "pro-birth" and don't really give a rat's ass what happens after birth...to the child or its mother.

I don't understand how they can comment on the shooter's motive when it still hasn't been confirmed yet.

It's also strange how he allegedly had this motive yet didn't kill or injure anyone who worked there.

Truthfully, I think the man is severely mentally ill and just went out shooting people and it happened to end in a Planned Parenthood. I thought I read something about him shooting near a bank first?

Anyone notice pro-lifers are afraid of terrorists? Pro-lifers ARE terrorists.

The extreme right wing christian church has bombed more buildings in america than muslims. All for the sake of being "pro-life".

The pastor I grew up around drove the largest diesel truck to tow the largest boat because his lazy @$$ only had to work 1 day a week thanks to all the money from hating gays and preaching the pro-life message. Guess who caught him at a City of Industry strip club, saving souls no doubt. The biggest scumbags in Ameirca stand behind a pulpit every sunday and ask for your $$$. Creating terrorists.

This is such a shitty post it's hilarious. "Hey guys I know one bad pastor, so they are all bad". Also the last "sentence" creating terrorists is basically saying, people have no personal responsibility to choose right from wrong, "my shitty pastor made me do it because he was crazy and I can't think for myself so I'll just do the opposite."

Every pro-life person I've known on a personal level had a firm "!@#$ the poor" mentality. i'd argue that most good will performed by organized religions is like saying Honda is a charitable institution because they pay for people's christmas lights, then spend 1000X more on advertising telling the world how helpful they are.  

If people who support abortion support murder, what do people that support bombing and invading sovereign nations support? Freedom?

Obviously the pro-lifers you know are asshats. You need to hang around better people.

Anyone notice pro-lifers are afraid of terrorists? Pro-lifers ARE terrorists.

The extreme right wing christian church has bombed more buildings in america than muslims. All for the sake of being "pro-life". 

The pastor I grew up around drove the largest diesel truck to tow the largest boat because his lazy @$$ only had to work 1 day a week thanks to all the money from hating gays and preaching the pro-life message. Guess who caught him at a City of Industry strip club, saving souls no doubt. The biggest scumbags in Ameirca stand behind a pulpit every sunday and ask for your $$$. Creating terrorists.

timothy mcveigh says hello, as do the thousands of off-the-grid people in MT's neck of the woods. the neo-nazi's and the KKK also send their greetings.

Every pro-life person I've known on a personal level had a firm "!@#$ the poor" mentality. i'd argue that most good will performed by organized religions is like saying Honda is a charitable institution because they pay for people's christmas lights, then spend 1000X more on advertising telling the world how helpful they are.  

If people who support abortion support murder, what do people that support bombing and invading sovereign nations support? Freedom?

[/quote

lol, you clearly have no idea how most missions work or how most Christians approach volunteer work. It is hard having a discussion with you about this when you have idea what you are talking about.

and your last sentence has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion although I think we are more on the same page with drone bombing.

Pro-life Christians are every bit the terrorists that muslim extremists are portrayed to be. A bigger threat to the country and the world. Killed more people, bombed more buildings.

but they give christmas gifts(if you're white)

You go with that. You go ahead and pretend that Christians are a bigger threat to this country than Muslim terrorists. Oh and not to get into this too much but just a hunch abortion has killed a few more people than "Pro-Lifers"

Pro-life Christians are every bit the terrorists that muslim extremists are portrayed to be. A bigger threat to the country and the world. Killed more people, bombed more buildings.

but they give christmas gifts(if you're white)

awesome.

at least everyone can see how dumb your opinions are.

You go with that. You go ahead and pretend that Christians are a bigger threat to this country than Muslim terrorists. Oh and not to get into this too much but just a hunch abortion has killed a few more people than "Pro-Lifers"

People get aborted?

As for colt's assertion, it is actually true that since 911 more people have been killed by right wing extremists than Muslim extremists domestically. Here's one source: http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

That said, "right wing extremists" and "pro-life Christians" aren't exactly the same thing. Perhaps all of the former are the latter, but a very small percentage of the latter are the former.

Extremists are extremists. And it is true, domestic terrorism is more prevelant than the "muslim boogyman". Gangs, sovereign citizens, seperatists, etc.

Theyre all evil and should be viewed the same. (And im not suggesting anything about pro life believers, "christians" or shoever, just that nuts with a cause are all the same)

mt, you baffle me. Do you actually ever engage people in conversation or is it always more of the above - telling people how wrong they are and insulting them?

Please, what he asserted was patently, proven false. I have no time or patience for people whose bias is so ridiculous that they cannot even think logically.

Extremists are extremists. And it is true, domestic terrorism is more prevelant than the "muslim boogyman". Gangs, sovereign citizens, seperatists, etc.

Theyre all evil and should be viewed the same. (And im not suggesting anything about pro life believers, "christians" or shoever, just that nuts with a cause are all the same)

It's true.  Leftwing extremist gangs gunned down roughly 8,900 in 2010 and 2011.