• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good work, NRA

Terrorists have 2nd amendment rights too.  If I were a terrorist first thing I would do is join the NRA. Cop pulls you over and says you got any identification boy, no but here is my NRA card and I have a subscription to Rifelman magazine and check out the NRA belt buckle I got.  Ok Achmed, you're good to go. 

Except it is the NRA and the gun lobby that is against all forms of background checks which enables this to happen.

But there are background checks Nate.  No matter what you say about the NRA, there are background checks.  And those background checks go through the FBI.  

The problem is, the government is doing a piss poor job and is trying to deflect blame.

But there are background checks Nate.  No matter what you say about the NRA, there are background checks.  And those background checks go through the FBI.  

The problem is, the government is doing a piss poor job and is trying to deflect blame.

Uh, no there arent.

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html

What does being on the watch list mean criteria wise though? Meaning, if me or blarg or gotbeer or whoever is on the watch list because say weve visited a mosque that an immam is known for preaching jihad. And we continue to go to his sermons. Is that enough to be labeled a criminal?

And im not defending that criteria, but has anything happened 'yet' to say this person is a crook?

Im saying that because inreally dont know. I dont know the criteria for aomeone landing on the watch list. I assume people who have traveled to afghanistan/syria alone for a few months with no explaination would stand out. But what if its guys who havent gone yet, but someone else called and said they were passing out flyers preaching jihad?

i watched george stephanopholous this morning. he asked both trump and carson if they were opposed to people on the watch list being able to buy guns. boy, you should have seen the great lengths these two went to to avoid answering the question directly. both claimed they were great supporters of the second amendment, but neither one was really willing to say "i don't think people on the terror watch list should be able to buy weapons."