• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good work, NRA

This is a terrible correlation. Blaming the NRA for this is like blaming a sports owner for a fan getting in a fight.

Not at all.  The NRA and the gun lobby has given millions of dollars lobbying against background checks.  They have fought against background checks at guns hows every single time that it has possibly become law.

Anyway, the true people to blame are all the idiots that vote for the congressmen and senators that take all this money from the gun lobby.

Please, congress is bought and paid for by legion of interests. Sure, we can say we keep voting for idiots and whores, but they don't have a lot of choices.

Regardless, can we start holding the right people accountable? Or are we continue to allow people to blame others for their own failures.

Please, congress is bought and paid for by legion of interests. Sure, we can say we keep voting for idiots and whores, but they don't have a lot of choices.

Regardless, can we start holding the right people accountable? Or are we continue to allow people to blame others for their own failures.

in watching trump and carson dance around answering the question this morning, what struck me so strongly is that the reason they couldn't/wouldn't come out and say people on the watch list shouldn't be able to buy guns is because they didn't want to offend the NRA. i can't prove it and i don't know what kind of money the NRA has sent their way, but it sure looked uncomfortable and very suspicious.

You can't win in the south without the support of the NRA

If the NRA gives you a bad rating your opponents will blast you with negative ads paid for by the gun lobby.

It sounds like the voters in the south need to be convinced that a different POV in guns is better.

The collective IQ of the south is probably about the same as the average kindergarten class elsewhere so I doubt it.  As long as they run ads saying that X candidate is coming for your guns and you will never be safe again and these people believe it then it will continue to work.

Nate's all about tolerance and being excellent to one another..........................................

well, at least to those who agree with him.

but i don't think nate's wrong on this issue. the nra has the ability to make things very difficult for candidates who don't support them.

As does any lobbying organization that is good at its job.

I think the power the NRA has is that there is still a large number of states where its' citizens still want their gun rights.  Their only power is that the issue is important to a whole lot of people.  This isn't a group of bazillionairs either, it is mostly middle and lower class folks who support the NRA.