• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good work, NRA

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2015/11/27/colorado-springs-shooting/76454812/

Guy went into a Planned Parenthood clinic and had a firefight with cops.

Why Planned Parenthood? Was he pro-life?

Damn, crisis actors don't even get the day after Thanksgiving off.  

Yeah, I stole that from someone else.

Heres another question AJ, why cant you (people in heneral) be pro gun ownership AND pro common sense regulations? I have no clue why people (at least seemingly) end up on either the 'ban all guns' or 'im buying 100 more and the govt cant stop me' side

Yeah, I agree. It is crazy.

Who said I wasn't?

That's a non-answer.

I see that Clinton, O'Malley, and Sanders posted about the apparent terrorist attack (reports now in that suspect made references to "baby parts") in Colorado Springs...and it looks like Cruz did as well without mentioning Planned Parenthood. Guess it's too politically charged for the rest of the 2016 field?

I see that Clinton, O'Malley, and Sanders posted about the apparent terrorist attack (reports now in that suspect made references to "baby parts") in Colorado Springs...and it looks like Cruz did as well without mentioning Planned Parenthood. Guess it's too politically charged for the rest of the 2016 field?

Wait, I thought it wasn't pc to use terrorism in circumstances like this.

Regardless, a horrible tragedy and I hope he spends the rest of his pitiful life being someone's bitch in prison.

He answered your question without agreeing to all of your statements. He could have bullet pointed a response but instead made it clear you didn't know his position and although agrees in principle maybe not in process.

He didn't answer my question, or at least not in a way that I understood what he was specifically replying to. And if I don't know his position why can't he explain it to me? Why are you, instead, responding for him?