• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sorority Girls at a D-Backs Game

laagamer

I have never understood why some people buy tickets to sporting events, then spend the entire time fiddling with their cell phones. They have no idea what is going on in the field.

Its the age of social media.  Girls love to post selfies every day so thirsty guys can gas them up in the comments.  I think the commentators in that video are still kind of foreign to that idea.  

I have never understood why some people buy tickets to sporting events, then spend the entire time fiddling with their cell phones. They have no idea what is going on in the field.

That's because you're older than the hills like myself . Kids go there to have fun ... eat, drink, dance, hit beach balls, and generally have fun while keeping a eye on their favorite team in a outdoor environment.

Hard nose fans like ourselves are too be crying about this or that to enjoy the intertainment aspect of a baseball game.

Nothing will ever compare to the late great Arne Harris, long time WGN producer for the Cubs broadcasts.

When the Cubs were bad and boring, which was most of the time, he would be scanning the crowd at Wrigley Field for the hottest, healthiest, scantily dressed girls in the crowd.

Baseball is a great game.

Sometimes the majority of people at Angel Stadium are exactly like these ladies.  Completely clueless as to what is going on.  Don't care who wins the game.  Can't name a single Angels player besides Trout or Pujols or Weaver.  Still thinks Tim Salmon plays the outfield.  And on and on and on...

Sometimes the majority of people at Angel Stadium are exactly like these ladies.  Completely clueless as to what is going on.  Don't care who wins the game.  Can't name a single Angels player besides Trout or Pujols or Weaver.  Still thinks Tim Salmon plays the outfield.  And on and on and on...

Whatever....  Good god, you guys have sticks up your asses.

Those girls' average age is 19.  I guarantee you if they are at an Angels game, most of them never heard of Tim Salmon.

Edited by yk9001