• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sorority Girls at a D-Backs Game

laagamer

Bingo.

I iaughed at the commentary from the announcers, and you know what?  I like the girls.  So what they are taking some selfies.  BFD.  They aren't harming anyone.  I guess all you guys were working on cancer research and feeding the homeless at 19.

If I was 19 again I'd be banging every one of those broads. ASU sorority chicks aren't even a challenge. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Are we really complaining about hot chicks shown during a baseball broadcast?? this would make me want to go to the game; a target rich environment

Which would you rather a have?

A bunch of young hot chicks taking selfies at the game or a bunch of AO's yelling at the ump for the call he made in the 2005 ALCS.

I thought the commentary was hilarious.  It obviously wasn't meant in a scathing manner, but more of a critique on modern times.  They weren't hurting anybody, but it does beg the question: why be at a baseball game (or anywhere, really) if you're just going to take pictures of yourself in a different atmosphere? 

My wife and I went to a show last night and it drove me crazy how everyone in the audience had their phones out either recording or taking pictures of the band's performance.  Rather than live in the moment at that time they would rather watch it again later on a screen the size of their palm.  Insane.  I always think of this video with Marky Ramone: https://youtu.be/2SZiEFpC9Wg

I thought the commentary was hilarious.  It obviously wasn't meant in a scathing manner, but more of a critique on modern times.  They weren't hurting anybody, but it does beg the question: why be at a baseball game (or anywhere, really) if you're just going to take pictures of yourself in a different atmosphere? 

My wife and I went to a show last night and it drove me crazy how everyone in the audience had their phones out either recording or taking pictures of the band's performance.  Rather than live in the moment at that time they would rather watch it again later on a screen the size of their palm.  Insane.  I always think of this video with Marky Ramone: https://youtu.be/2SZiEFpC9Wg

I haven't figured out why people care how other people choose to live their lives. Why do you care?

Phones shouldn't be out when you are driving.. or in obvious social interaction like one on one conversations, or the dinner table.

Otherwise, who cares?